Actualtests offers free demo for PCNSE exam. "Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Engineer (PCNSE)PAN-OS 8.0", also known as PCNSE exam, is a Paloalto-Networks Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Paloalto-Networks PCNSE exam, will help you answer those questions. The PCNSE Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Paloalto-Networks PCNSE exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
A company is upgrading its existing Palo Alto Networks firewall from version 7.0.1 to 7.0.4.
Which three methods can the firewall administrator use to install PAN-OS 8.0.4 across the enterprise?( Choose three)
- A. Download PAN-OS 8.0.4 files from the support site and install them on each firewall after manually uploading.
- B. Download PAN-OS 8.0.4 to a USB drive and the firewall will automatically update after the USB drive is inserted in the firewall.
- C. Push the PAN-OS 8.0.4 updates from the support site to install on each firewall.
- D. Push the PAN-OS 8.0.4 update from one firewall to all of the other remaining after updating one firewall.
- E. Download and install PAN-OS 8.0.4 directly on each firewall.
- F. Download and push PAN-OS 8.0.4 from Panorama to each firewall.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option enables a Palo Alto Networks NGFW administrator to schedule Application and Threat updates while applying only new content-IDs to traffic?
- A. Select download-and-install.
- B. Select download-and-install, with "Disable new apps in content update" selected.
- C. Select download-only.
- D. Select disable application updates and select "Install only Threat updates"
NEW QUESTION 3
How are IPV6 DNS queries configured to user interface ethernet1/3?
- A. Network > Virtual Router > DNS Interface
- B. Objects > CustomerObjects > DNS
- C. Network > Interface Mgrnt
- D. Device > Setup > Services > Service Route Configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
Company.com has an in-house application that the Palo Alto Networks device doesn't identify correctly. A Threat Management Team member has mentioned that this in-house application is very sensitive and all traffic being identified needs to be inspected by the Content-ID engine.
Which method should company.com use to immediately address this traffic on a Palo Alto Networks device?
- A. Create a custom Application without signatures, then create an Application Override policy that includes the source, Destination, Destination Port/Protocol and Custom Application of the traffic.
- B. Wait until an official Application signature is provided from Palo Alto Networks.
- C. Modify the session timer settings on the closest referanced application to meet the needs of the in-house application
- D. Create a Custom Application with signatures matching unique identifiers of the in-house application traffic
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two options are required on an M-100 appliance to configure it as a Log Collector? (Choose two)
- A. From the Panorama tab of the Panorama GUI select Log Collector mode and then commit changes
- B. Enter the command request system system-mode logger then enter Y to confirm the change to Log Collector mode.
- C. From the Device tab of the Panorama GUI select Log Collector mode and then commit changes.
- D. Enter the command logger-mode enable the enter Y to confirm the change to Log Collector mode.
- E. Log in the Panorama CLI of the dedicated Log Collector
NEW QUESTION 6
The IT department has received complaints abou VoIP call jitter when the sales staff is making or receiving calls. QoS is enabled on all firewall interfaces, but there is no QoS policy written in the rulebase. The IT manager wants to find out what traffic is causing the jitter in real time when a user reports the jitter.
Which feature can be used to identify, in real time, the applications taking up the most bandwidth?
- A. QoS Statistics
- B. Applications Report
- C. Application Command Center (ACC)
- D. QoS Log
NEW QUESTION 7
People are having intermittent quality issues during a live meeting via web application.
- A. Use QoS profile to define QoS Classes
- B. Use QoS Classes to define QoS Profile
- C. Use QoS Profile to define QoS Classes and a QoS Policy
- D. Use QoS Classes to define QoS Profile and a QoS Policy
NEW QUESTION 8
A network security engineer is asked to provide a report on bandwidth usage. Which tab in the ACC provides the information needed to create the report?
- A. Blocked Activity
- B. Bandwidth Activity
- C. Threat Activity
- D. Network Activity
NEW QUESTION 9
The certificate information displayed in the following image is for which type of certificate? Exhibit:
- A. Forward Trust certificate
- B. Self-Signed Root CA certificate
- C. Web Server certificate
- D. Public CA signed certificate
NEW QUESTION 10
In a virtual router, which object contains all potential routes?
- A. MIB
- B. RIB
- C. SIP
- D. FIB
Reference: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&ved=0ahUKEwiOkbfYzPzXAhVnEJoKHcwVCg4QFghiMAk&url=https%3A%2F%2Flive.paloaltonetworks.com%2Ftwzvq79624%2Fattachments%2Ftwzvq79624%2Fdocumentation_tkb%2F487%2F1%2FRoute%2520Redistribution%2520and%2520Filtering%2520TechNote%2520-%2520Rev% 2520B. pdf&usg=AOvVaw0H9qgaJK0oI2xjIJBNo1Km
NEW QUESTION 11
If an administrator wants to decrypt SMTP traffic and possesses the server’s certificate, which SSL decryption mode will allow the Palo Alto Networks NGFW to inspect traffic to the server?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator has a requirement to export decrypted traffic from the Palo Alto Networks NGFW to a third-party, deep-level packet inspection appliance.
Which interface type and license feature are necessary to meet the requirement?
- A. Decryption Mirror interface with the Threat Analysis license
- B. Virtual Wire interface with the Decryption Port Export license
- C. Tap interface with the Decryption Port Mirror license
- D. Decryption Mirror interface with the associated Decryption Port Mirror license
NEW QUESTION 13
A company has a web server behind a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall that it wants to make accessible to the public at 22.214.171.124. The company has decided to configure a destination NAT Policy rule.
Given the following zone information:
• DMZ zone: DMZ-L3
• Public zone: Untrust-L3
• Guest zone: Guest-L3
• Web server zone: Trust-L3
• Public IP address (Untrust-L3): 126.96.36.199
• Private IP address (Trust-L3): 192.168.1.50
What should be configured as the destination zone on the Original Packet tab of NAT Policy rule?
- A. Untrust-L3
- B. DMZ-L3
- C. Guest-L3
- D. Trust-L3
NEW QUESTION 14
Which log file can be used to identify SSL decryption failures?
- A. Configuration
- B. Threats
- C. ACC
- D. Traffic
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three user authentication services can be modified to provide the Palo Alto Networks NGFW with both usernames and role names? (Choose three.)
- A. TACACS+
- B. Kerberos
- C. PAP
- D. LDAP
- E. SAML
- F. RADIUS
NEW QUESTION 16
Which version of GlobalProtect supports split tunneling based on destination domain, client process, and HTTP/HTTPS video streaming application?
- A. GlobalProtect version 4.0 with PAN-OS 8.1
- B. GlobalProtect version 4.1 with PAN-OS 8.1
- C. GlobalProtect version 4.1 with PAN-OS 8.0
- D. GlobalProtect version 4.0 with PAN-OS 8.0
NEW QUESTION 17
Given the following table.
Which configuration change on the firewall would cause it to use 10.66.24.88 as the next hop for the 192.168.93.0/30 network?
- A. Configuring the administrative Distance for RIP to be lower than that of OSPF Int.
- B. Configuring the metric for RIP to be higher than that of OSPF Int.
- C. Configuring the administrative Distance for RIP to be higher than that of OSPF Ext.
- D. Configuring the metric for RIP to be lower than that OSPF Ext.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which feature can provide NGFWs with User-ID mapping information?
- A. GlobalProtect
- B. Web Captcha
- C. Native 802.1q authentication
- D. Native 802.1x authentication
NEW QUESTION 19
Which User-ID method maps IP address to usernames for users connecting through a web proxy that has already authenticated the user?
- A. Client Probing
- B. Port mapping
- C. Server monitoring
- D. Syslog listening
NEW QUESTION 20
A network design calls for a "router on a stick" implementation with a PA-5060 performing inter- VLAN routing All VLAN-tagged traffic will be forwarded to the PA-5060 through a single dot1q trunk interface
Which interface type and configuration setting will support this design?
- A. Trunk interface type with specified tag
- B. Layer 3 interface type with specified tag
- C. Layer 2 interface type with a VLAN assigned
- D. Layer 3 subinterface type with specified tag
NEW QUESTION 21
A web server is hosted in the DMZ and the server is configured to listen for incoming connections on TCP port 443. A Security policies rules allowing access from the Trust zone to the DMZ zone needs to be configured to allow web-browsing access. The web server hosts its contents over HTTP(S). Traffic from Trust to DMZ is being decrypted with a Forward Proxy rule.
Which combination of service and application, and order of Security policy rules, needs to be configured to allow cleartext web- browsing traffic to this server on tcp/443.
- A. Rule #1: application: web-browsing; service: application-default; action: allow Rule #2: application: ssl; service: application-default; action: allow
- B. Rule #1: application: web-browsing; service: service-https; action: allow Rule #2: application: ssl; service: application-default; action: allow
- C. Rule # 1: application: ssl; service: application-default; action: allowRule #2: application: web-browsing; service: application-default; action: allow
- D. Rule #1: application: web-browsing; service: service-http; action: allow Rule #2: application: ssl; service: application-default; action: allow
NEW QUESTION 22
When a malware-infected host attempts to resolve a known command-and-control server, the traffic matches a security policy with DNS sinhole enabled, generating a traffic log.
What will be the destination IP Address in that log entry?
- A. The IP Address of sinkhole.paloaltonetworks.com
- B. The IP Address of the command-and-control server
- C. The IP Address specified in the sinkhole configuration
- D. The IP Address of one of the external DNS servers identified in the anti-spyware database
https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MaHYPERLINK "https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/How-to-Verify-DNS-Sinkhole-Function- is-Working/ta-p/65864"naHYPERLINK "https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management- Articles/How-to-Verify-DNS-Sinkhole-Function-is-Working/ta-p/65864"gement-Articles/How-to- Verify-DNS-Sinkhole-Function-is-Working/ta-p/65864
NEW QUESTION 23
Which CLI command displays the current management plane memory utilization?
- A. > debug management-server show
- B. > show running resource-monitor
- C. > show system info
- D. > show system resources
https://HYPERLINK "https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to-Interpret-show-system-resources/ta-p/59364"live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to-Interpret- show-system-resources/ta-p/59364
"The command show system resources gives a snapshot of Management Plane (MP) resource utilization including memory and CPU. This is similar to the ‘top’ command in Linux." https://live.HYPERLINK "https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to-Interpret- show-system-resources/ta-p/59364"paloHYPERLINK
"https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to-Interpret-show-system- resources/ta-p/59364"altonetworHYPERLINK "https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Learning- Articles/How-to-Interpret-show-system-resources/ta-p/59364"ks.com/t5/Learning-Articles/How-to- Interpret-show-system-resources/ta-p/59364
NEW QUESTION 24
Site-A and Site-B have a site-to-site VPN set up between them. OSPF is configured to dynamically create the routes between the sites. The OSPF configuration in Site-A is configured properly, but the route for the tunner is not being established. The Site-B interfaces in the graphic are using a broadcast Link Type. The administrator has determined that the OSPF configuration in Site-B is using the wrong Link Type for one of its interfaces.
Which Link Type setting will correct the error?
- A. Set tunne
- B. 1 to p2p
- C. Set tunne
- D. 1 to p2mp
- E. Set Ethernet 1/1 to p2mp
- F. Set Ethernet 1/1 to p2p
NEW QUESTION 25
Which three settings are defined within the Templates object of Panorama? (Choose three.)
- A. Setup
- B. Virtual Routers
- C. Interfaces
- D. Security
- E. Application Override
NEW QUESTION 26
When is it necessary to activate a license when provisioning a new Palo Alto Networks firewall?
- A. When configuring Certificate Profiles
- B. When configuring GlobalProtect portal
- C. When configuring User Activity Reports
- D. When configuring Antivirus Dynamic Updates
NEW QUESTION 27
Which three authentication services can administrator use to authenticate admins into the Palo Alto
Networks NGFW without defining a corresponding admin account on the local firewall? (Choose three.)
- A. Kerberos
- B. PAP
- C. SAML
- D. TACACS+ E.RADIUS F.LDAP
NEW QUESTION 28
Which two actions are required to make Microsoft Active Directory users appear in a firewall traffic log? (Choose two.)
- A. Run the User-ID Agent using an Active Directory account that has "event log viewer" permissions
- B. Enable User-ID on the zone object for the destination zone
- C. Run the User-ID Agent using an Active Directory account that has "domain administrator" permissions
- D. Enable User-ID on the zone object for the source zone
- E. Configure a RADIUS server profile to point to a domain controller
NEW QUESTION 29
100% Valid and Newest Version PCNSE Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/Paloalto-Networks-exam/PCNSE-dumps.html (New 255 Q&As)