Proper study guides for NSE7 NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4 certified begins with fortinet nse7 preparation products which designed to deliver the nse7 fortinet by making you pass the NSE7 test at your first time. Try the free nse7 exam right now.
Fortinet NSE7 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the user credentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the server.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements are true about FortiManager when it is deployed as a local FDS? (Choose two.)
- A. Caches available firmware updates for unmanaged devices.
- B. Can be configured as an update server, or a rating server, but not both.
- C. Supports rating requests from both managed and unmanaged devices.
- D. Provides VM license validation services.
NEW QUESTION 3
How does FortiManager handle FortiGuard requests from FortiGate devices, when it is configured as a local FDS?
- A. FortiManager can download and maintain local copies of FortiGuard databases.
- B. FortiManager supports only FortiGuard push to managed devices.
- C. FortiManager will respond to update requests only if they originate from a managed device.
- D. FortiManager does not support rating requests.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator wants to capture ESP traffic between two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 5
View the exhibit, which contains an entry in the session table, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements is true regarding FortiGate’s inspection of this session?
- A. FortiGate applied proxy-based inspection.
- B. FortiGate forwarded this session without any inspection.
- C. FortiGate applied flow-based inspection.
- D. FortiGate applied explicit proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 6
View the global IPS configuration, and then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements is true regarding this configuration?
- A. IPS will scan every byte in every session.
- B. FortiGate will spawn IPS engine instances based on the system load.
- C. New packets will be passed through without inspection if the IPS socket buffer runs out of memory.
- D. IPS will use the faster matching algorithm which is only available for units with more than 4 GB memory.
NEW QUESTION 7
View the exhibit, which contains the output of diagnose sys session list, and then answer the question below.
If the HA ID for the primary unit is zero (0), which statement is correct regarding the output?
- A. This session is for HA heartbeat traffic.
- B. This session is synced with the slave unit.
- C. The inspection of this session has been offloaded to the slave unit.
- D. This session cannot be synced with the slave unit.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the partial output from the IKE real time debug shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Why didn’t the tunnel come up?
- A. IKE mode configuration is not enabled in the remote IPsec gateway.
- B. The remote gateway’s Phase-2 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-2 configuration.
- C. The remote gateway’s Phase-1 configuration does not match the local gateway’s phase-1 configuration.
- D. One IPsec gateway is using main mode, while the other IPsec gateway is using aggressive mode.
NEW QUESTION 9
An LDAP user cannot authenticate against a FortiGate device. Examine the real time debug output shown in the exhibit when the user attempted the authentication; then answer the question below.
Based on the output in the exhibit, what can cause this authentication problem?
- A. User student is not found in the LDAP server.
- B. User student is using a wrong password.
- C. The FortiGate has been configured with the wrong password for the LDAP administrator.
- D. The FortiGate has been configured with the wrong authentication schema.
NEW QUESTION 10
View the exhibit, which contains a partial web filter profile configuration, and then answer the question below.
Which action will FortiGate take if a user attempts to access www.dropbox.com, which is categorized as File Sharing and Storage?
- A. FortiGate will exempt the connection based on the Web Content Filter configuration.
- B. FortiGate will block the connection based on the URL Filter configuration.
- C. FortiGate will allow the connection based on the FortiGuard category based filter configuration.
- D. FortiGate will block the connection as an invalid URL.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator has configured two FortiGate devices for an HA cluster. While testing the HA failover, the administrator noticed that some of the switches in the network continue to send traffic to the former primary unit. The administrator decides to enable the setting link-failed-signal to fix the problem. Which statement is correct regarding this command?
- A. Forces the former primary device to shut down all its non-heartbeat interfaces for one second while the failover occurs.
- B. Sends an ARP packet to all connected devices, indicating that the HA virtual MAC address is reachable through a new master after a failover.
- C. Sends a link failed signal to all connected devices.
- D. Disables all the non-heartbeat interfaces in all the HA members for two seconds after a failover.
NEW QUESTION 12
The logs in a FSSO collector agent (CA) are showing the following error: failed to connect to registry: PIKA1026 (192.168.12.232)
What can be the reason for this error?
- A. The CA cannot resolve the name of the workstation.
- B. The FortiGate cannot resolve the name of the workstation.
- C. The remote registry service is not running in the workstation 192.168.12.232.
- D. The CA cannot reach the FortiGate with the IP address 192.168.12.232.
NEW QUESTION 13
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a web diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which one of the following statements explains why the cache statistics are all zeros?
- A. The administrator has reallocated the cache memory to a separate process.
- B. There are no users making web requests.
- C. The FortiGuard web filter cache is disabled in the FortiGate’s configuration.
- D. FortiGate is using a flow-based web filter and the cache applies only to proxy-based inspection.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true regarding File description (FD) conserve mode?
- A. IPS inspection is affected when FortiGate enters FD conserve mode.
- B. A FortiGate enters FD conserve mode when the amount of available description is less than 5%.
- C. FD conserve mode affects all daemons running on the device.
- D. Restarting the WAD process is required to leave FD conserve mode.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine the output from the 'diagnose debug authd fsso list' command; then answer the question below.
# diagnose debug authd fsso list —FSSO logons-IP: 192.168.3.1 User: STUDENT Groups: TRAININGAD/USERS Workstation: INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB The IP address 192.168.3.1 is
NOT the one used by the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB.
What should the administrator check?
- A. The IP address recorded in the logon event for the user STUDENT.
- B. The DNS name resolution for the workstation name INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- C. LAB.
- D. The source IP address of the traffic arriving to the FortiGate from the workstation INTERNAL2.TRAININ
- E. LAB.
- F. The reserve DNS lookup forthe IP address 192.168.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator added the following Ipsec VPN to a FortiGate configuration:
configvpn ipsec phasel -interface edit "RemoteSite"
set type dynamic
set interface "portl"
set mode main
set psksecret ENC LCVkCiK2E2PhVUzZe next
config vpn ipsec phase2-interface edit "RemoteSite"
set phasel name "RemoteSite" set proposal 3des-sha256
However, the phase 1 negotiation is failing. The administrator executed the IKF real time debug while attempting the Ipsec connection. The output is shown in the exhibit.
What is causing the IPsec problem in the phase 1 ?
- A. The incoming IPsec connection is matching the wrong VPN configuration
- B. The phrase-1 mode must be changed to aggressive
- C. The pre-shared key is wrong
- D. NAT-T settings do not match
NEW QUESTION 17
Examine the output of the ‘get router info ospf neighbor’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. The interface ToRemote is OSPF network type point-to-point.
- B. The OSPF router with the ID 0.0.0.2 is the designated router for the ToRemote network.
- C. The local FortiGate is the backup designated router for the wan1 network.
- D. The OSPF routers with the IDs 0.0.0.69 and 0.0.0.117 are both designated routers for the wan1 network.
NEW QUESTION 18
View the exhibit, which contains the output of a diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. FortiGate will probe 22.214.171.124 every fifteen minutes for a response.
- B. Servers with the D flag are considered to be down.
- C. Servers with a negative TZ value are experiencing a service outage.
- D. FortiGate used 126.96.36.199 as the initial server to validate its contract.
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE7 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NSE7/ (New 88 Q&As Version)