We offers nse7 exam. "NSE7 Enterprise Firewall - FortiOS 5.4", also known as NSE7 exam, is a Fortinet Certification. This set of posts, Passing the NSE7 exam with fortinet nse7, will help you answer those questions. The fortinet nse7 covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real nse7 fortinet and revised by experts!
Online Fortinet NSE7 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the output from the ‘diagnose vpn tunnel list’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which command can be used to sniffer the ESP traffic for the VPN DialUP_0?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘host 10.0.10.10’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator has configured a FortiGate device with two VDOMs: root and internal. The administrator has also created and inter-VDOM link that connects both VDOMs. The objective is to have each VDOM advertise some routes to the other VDOM via OSPF through the inter-VDOM link. What OSPF configuration settings must match in both VDOMs to have the OSPF adjacency successfully forming? (Choose three.)
- A. Router ID.
- B. OSPF interface area.
- C. OSPF interface cost.
- D. OSPF interface MTU.
- E. Interface subnet mask.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the output of the ‘diagnose sys session list expectation’ command shown in the exhibit; than answer the question below.
Which statement is true regarding the session in the exhibit?
- A. It was created by the FortiGate kernel to allow push updates from FotiGuard.
- B. It is for management traffic terminating at the FortiGate.
- C. It is for traffic originated from the FortiGate.
- D. It was created by a session helper or ALG.
NEW QUESTION 4
A FortiGate device has the following LDAP configuration:
The administrator executed the ‘dsquery’ command in the Windows LDAp server 10.0.1.10, and got the following output:
>dsquery user –samid administrator
“CN=Administrator, CN=Users, DC=trainingAD, DC=training, DC=lab” Based on the output, what FortiGate LDAP setting is configured incorrectly?
- A. cnid.
- B. username.
- C. password.
- D. dn.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- E. The limit CAN be modified by the administrator.
- F. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using the same web proxy user credentials.This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
NEW QUESTION 6
View the central management configuration shown in the exhibit, and then answer the question below.
Which server will FortiGate choose for antivirus and IPS updates if 10.0.1.243 is experiencing an outage?
- A. 10.0.1.240
- B. One of the public FortiGuard distribution servers
- C. 10.0.1.244
- D. 10.0.1.242
NEW QUESTION 7
View the IPS exit log, and then answer the question below.
# diagnose test application ipsmonitor 3
ipsengine exit log”
pid = 93 (cfg), duration = 5605322 (s) at Wed Apr 19 09:57:26 2017 code = 11, reason: manual
What is the status of IPS on this FortiGate?
- A. IPS engine memory consumption has exceeded the model-specific predefined value.
- B. IPS daemon experienced a crash.
- C. There are communication problems between the IPS engine and the management database.
- D. All IPS-related features have been disabled in FortiGate’s configuration.
NEW QUESTION 8
Two independent FortiGate HA clusters are connected to the same broadcast domain. The administrator has reported that both clusters are using the same HA virtual MAC address. This creates a duplicated MAC address problem in the network. What HA setting must be changed in one of the HA clusters to fix the problem?
- A. Group ID.
- B. Group name.
- C. Session pickup.
- D. Gratuitous ARPs.
NEW QUESTION 9
View the exhibit, which contains the output of diagnose sys session stat, and then answer the question below.
Which statements are correct regarding the output shown? (Choose two.)
- A. There are 0 ephemeral sessions.
- B. All the sessions in the session table are TCP sessions.
- C. No sessions have been deleted because of memory pages exhaustion.
- D. There are 166 TCP sessions waiting to complete the three-way handshake.
NEW QUESTION 10
View the exhibit, which contains a session entry, and then answer the question below.
Which statement is correct regarding this session?
- A. It is an ICMP session from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.1.1.
- B. It is an ICMP session from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.5.1.
- C. It is a TCP session in ESTABLISHED state from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.5.1.
- D. It is a TCP session in CLOSE_WAIT state from 10.1.10.10 to 10.200.1.1.
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statement can explain why the state of the remote BGP peer 10.200.3.1 is Connect?
- A. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received any BGP prefix yet.
- B. The TCP session for the BGP connection to 10.200.3.1 is down.
- C. The local peer has received the BGP prefixed from the remote peer.
- D. The local peer is receiving the BGP keepalives from the remote peer but it has not received the OpenConfirm yet.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following tasks are automated using the Install Wizard on FortiManager? (Choose two.)
- A. Preview pending configuration changes for managed devices.
- B. Add devices to FortiManager.
- C. Import policy packages from managed devices.
- D. Install configuration changes to managed devices.
- E. Import interface mappings from managed devices.
NEW QUESTION 13
Four FortiGate devices configured for OSPF connected to the same broadcast domain. The first unit is elected as the designated router The second unit is elected as the backup designated router Under normal operation, how many OSPF full adjacencies are formed to each of the other two units?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator has decreased all the TCP session timers to optimize the FortiGate memory usage. However, after the changes, one network application started to have problems. During the troubleshooting, the administrator noticed that the FortiGate deletes the sessions after the clients send the SYN packets, and before the arrival of the SYN/ACKs. When the SYN/ACK packets arrive to the FortiGate, the unit has already deleted the respective sessions. Which TCP session timer must be increased to fix this problem?
- A. TCP half open.
- B. TCP half close.
- C. TCP time wait.
- D. TCP session time to live.
NEW QUESTION 15
What global configuration setting changes the behavior for content-inspected traffic while FortiGate is in system conserve mode?
- A. av-failopen
- B. mem-failopen
- C. utm-failopen
- D. ips-failopen
NEW QUESTION 16
What conditions are required for two FortiGate devices to form an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP addresses are in the same subnet.
- B. Hello and dead intervals match.
- C. OSPF IP MTUs match.
- D. OSPF peer IDs match.
- E. OSPF costs match.
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator cannot connect to the GIU of a FortiGate unit with the IP address 10.0.1.254. The administrator runs the debug flow while attempting the connection using HTTP. The output of the debug flow is shown in the exhibit:
Based on the error displayed by the debug flow, which are valid reasons for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. HTTP administrative access is disabled in the FortiGate interface with the IP address 10.0.1.254.
- B. Redirection of HTTP to HTTPS administrative access is disabled.
- C. HTTP administrative access is configured with a port number different than 80.
- D. The packet is denied because of reverse path forwarding check.
NEW QUESTION 18
View the exhibit, which contains the partial output of a diagnose command, and then answer the question below.
Based on the output, which of the following statements is correct?
- A. Anti-reply is enabled.
- B. DPD is disabled.
- C. Quick mode selectors are disabled.
- D. Remote gateway IP is 10.200.5.1.
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE7 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/NSE7/ (New 88 Q&As Version)