Exam Code: NS0-513 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection
Certification Provider: Network-Appliance
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass NS0-513 Exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which clustered Data ONTAP technology replicates only the changed blocks of a volume for pointin- time restores?
- A. NDMP copy
- B. FlexClone volume clone
- C. Snapshot copies
- D. SnapVault replication
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to have a NetApp FlexVol that can both grow and shrink dynamically as required by current capacity needs. Which settings will enable this feature?
- A. This can be enabled with the grow_shrink volume autosize mode
- B. This can be enabled with the grow volume autosize mode.
- C. This can be enabled with the modify volume efficiency option.
- D. This can be enabled with the inline-compression volume efficiency option.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to break a SnapMirror relationship and use a specific secondary Snapshot copy. In an ONTAP environment, what should you do?
- A. You must use the following ~snapmirror break~ command option on the cluster shell:~-restore-destination-to-snapshot <snapshot_name>~.
- B. You must use OnCommand System Manager to perform the SnapMirror break.
- C. You can only use the latest Snapshot copy.
- D. You must use the following ~snapmirror break~ command option on the cluster shell:~-delete-snapshots <snapshot_name>~.
NEW QUESTION 4
A volume has been filled completely by active data and Snapshot copies. What must you do to make the volume writable again?
- A. Delete files in the active file system.
- B. Delete any SnapMirror relationships.
- C. Delete enough Snapshot copies until space is available.
- D. Modify the Snapshot reserve.
NEW QUESTION 5
You want to replicate data from ONTAP to NetApp Cloud Backup (formerly AltaVault).
To prevent a conflict with another backup application, you need to update the policy that contains the backup schedule so that the backup runs at a different time of day.
Which product would accomplish this task?
- A. OnCommand Unified Manager
- B. OnCommand System Manager
- C. OnCommand Insight
- D. Commvault IntelliSnap
NEW QUESTION 6
You received an alert from OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) that a NetApp FlexVol is almost out of space. Which three actions are available to perform from the OCUM events detail Web page?
- A. Acknowledge the event.
- B. Mark the event as "resolved".
- C. Create a job to move the FlexVol.
- D. Increase the capacity of the FlexVol.
- E. Add a note to the event.
NEW QUESTION 7
A client decided to transition from a NetApp Storage Encryption environment that uses a KMIP-based centralized key management server to a NetApp Volume Encryption environment that uses onboard key management.
Which two steps are required to complete this task? (Choose two.)
- A. You must set the manufacturer secure ID (MSID) on each encrypted disk to 0x0.
- B. Cluster-wide FIPS compliance mode must be enabled on all nodes in the cluster.
- C. You must use the volume-move command to un-encrypt the storage system's encrypted volumes.
- D. All connections to the external key manager server must be disconnected.
NEW QUESTION 8
You decide to enable SnapMirror network compression on your NetApp clustered Data ONTAP environment. Which two statements are correct about enabling this feature?
- A. The data is compressed only while it traverses the network.
- B. The data transfer between the clusters must use the NDMP protocol.
- C. You may only enable SnapMirror network compression on one HA pair in a cluster, and traffic 1-1 is limited to routing through those nodes.
- D. The compression engine creates multiple transfer threads corresponding to the number of CPUs on the source storage system.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are creating a SnapMirror relationship and custom SnapMirror policies are not defined. Which default policy will be applied in this scenario?
- A. Mirror And Vault
- B. Default
- C. SM Default
- D. DP Default
NEW QUESTION 10
What is a NetApp Snapshot copy?
- A. a SnapVault target
- B. a read-only copy of a FlexVol
- C. a SnapMirror destination volume
- D. a SnapProtectMediaAgent
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements describe a Snapshot copy prefix? (Choose two.)
- A. The Snapshot copy prefix allows the Snapshot copy name to be longer than 255 characters.
- B. A prefix is a numerical string used to identify the number of Snapshot copies in the volume.
- C. A Snapshot copy prefix must be unique within the Snapshot copy policy.
- D. A prefix is an optional string that you can specify to be used in creating automatic Snapshot copies.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer wants to implement version flexible SnapMirror relationships. You want to advise the customer about some of the NetApp best practices regarding version flexible SnapMirror relationships.
Which two statements are true in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The customer will need to upgrade clustered Data ONTAP on one cluster.
- B. The frequency for replicating volumes must be greater than 60 minutes when the versions of clustered Data ONTAP are not the same.
- C. You can create a relationship that transfers a specified set of Snapshot copies in addition to the SnapMirror created Snapshot copies.
- D. You can set up version flexible SnapMirror relationships between Storage Virtual Machines, L—J but not clusters.
NEW QUESTION 13
You have multiple load-sharing destinations for a volume in a storage virtual machine. The source volume has become unavailable and you want to make one of the destination volumes the new source.
What happens to the original source volume?
- A. The promote operation deletes the original source volume.
- B. The promote operation takes the original source volume offline.
- C. The initialize operation deletes the original source volume.
- D. The original source volume goes offline.
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer is using SnapVault to backup Snapshot copies from a primary volume to a secondary volume on a clustered Data ONTAP system.
The retention on the secondary volumes must be 90 days. Volume autosize and SnapShotAutoDelete have been enabled for all secondary volumes.
Which two settings will satisfy this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Modify the secondary volume with the –autosize–reset true command.
- B. Modify the secondary volume with the –space-mgmt-try-first snap_delete command.
- C. Modify the secondary volume with the –autosize-increment 5GB command.
- D. Modify the secondary volume with the –space-mgmt-try-first volume_grow command.
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two reasons why the status of the SnapMirror relationship is showing ~Healthy: false~? (Choose two.)
- A. A manual update has failed.
- B. It has missed a scheduled transfer.
- C. The lag time has exceeded the threshold.
- D. A transfer operation is in progress.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are upgrading your Data ONTAP cluster from clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 to clustered Data ONTAP 9.1. Which two actions must be performed for the SnapMirror relationships?
- A. Break existing SnapMirror relationships.
- B. Delete the obsolete SnapMirror Snapshot copies which were created in Data ONTAP 8.3.
- C. After the upgrade, resynchronize, and resume SnapMirror relationships.
- D. Delete and re-create SnapMirror relationships.
NEW QUESTION 17
How are the FC-VI links cabled in MetroCluster for ONTAP?
- A. one cable to each of the two local FC switches
- B. controller A is cabled to FC switch A, controller B has both cabled to FC switch B
- C. directly to the corresponding local HA partner
- D. directly to the corresponding remote HA partner
NEW QUESTION 18
Click the Exhibit button on the right.
You have an AFF A300 controller with four volumes in the aggregate that is shown in the exhibit. You replicate all four volumes to one aggregate on a FAS8200 controller in a different cluster.
Referring to the exhibit, what are the storage efficiency savings on the destination FAS8200?
- A. 1.5:1
- B. 2:1
- C. 4.28:1
- D. 5.78:1
NEW QUESTION 19
Click the Exhibit button.
Refer to the Exhibit. clusterA, clusterB, and clusterC are in a mirror-mirror cascade relationship. clusterB is offline and not recoverable. You want to continue to protect cluster
- A. In this scenario, which statement is correct?Response:
- B. Resume the relationship between clusterA and clusterC, creating a new baseline.
- C. clusterA will continue to be protected “as-is”.
- D. Synchronize the relationship between clusterA and clusterC, avoiding a new baseline.
- E. Create a SnapVault relationship between clusterB and clusterC.
NEW QUESTION 20
A customer is running clustered Data ONTAP and wants to restore 15 files from a secondary SnapVault destination. The customer uses the command snapmirror restore -file-list.
Which two statements are true about this operation? (Choose two.)
- A. The maximum number of files that you can select at the same time is one.
- B. The maximum number of files that you can select at the same time is eight.
- C. You can choose any destination volume for the restore, as long as the volume type is RW.
- D. You can choose any destination volume for the restore, as long as the volume type is DP.
NEW QUESTION 21
You want to back up a critical Oracle database that resides on a LUN on the NetApp storage system. You decide that a Snapshot copy is the most efficient way to back up the database. You cannot afford to create any down time for the database.
What must you do to ensure that the data in the database is consistent when you create the Snapshot copy?
- A. Have the database administrator issue a checkpoint to the database then use SnapDrive for Unix to take the Snapshot copy of the database LUN.
- B. Use SnapDrive for Unix to take the Snapshot copy of the database LUN.
- C. Use SnapManager for Oracle to take the Snapshot copy backup.
- D. Disable SnapDrive for Unix then run the backup from SnapManager for Oracle.
NEW QUESTION 22
A company wants to implement a hybrid cloud backup model for their file services. They want to configure an incremental forever backup that can then push to a public or private cloud.
Which products satisfy this requirement?
- A. FlashPool with AltaVault and OnCommand Cloud Manager
- B. SnapMirror with SnapCenter Software and AltaVault
- C. ONTAP with FlexGroup and OnCommand Unified Manager
- D. System Manager with Cloud Sync and NetApp Volume Encryption
NEW QUESTION 23
A Windows user requests assistance to restore a file on a CIFS share that they have mistakenly deleted. Which tool would restore the deleted file?
- A. Windows Shadow Copy Client
- B. OnCommand Unified Manager
- C. OnCommand Systems Manager
- D. Windows Unified Host Utilities
NEW QUESTION 24
You have a network outage that affects client access to site
- A. You need to temporarily reverse the SnapMirror relationship of a volume to serve data from site
- B. Which two steps must you perform first?(Choose two.)
- C. Take the source volume offline.
- D. Break the SnapMirror relationship.
- E. Delete the SnapMirror relationship.
- F. Abort the SnapMirror relationship.
NEW QUESTION 25
You have a VMware VSphere environment with SRM and NetApp SRA fully configured. Which two statements are true?
- A. NetApp SRA supports both LUN attached and NFS mounted datastores.
- B. NetApp SRA supports the use of the FC protocol at one site and the iSCSI protocol at the other site.
- C. NetApp SRA supports the failover of SnapVault and SnapMirror relationships.
- D. NetApp clustered Data ONTAP supports a mixed ALUA configuration where some igroups have ALUA enabled and others do not.
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full NS0-513 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/NS0-513-dumps.html (New 93 Q&As Version)