It is impossible to pass CompTIA N10-007 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Actualtests soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed CompTIA N10-007 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Renovate CompTIA Network+ N10-007 practice guides.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is networking stand-alone hardware that will permit any WIFI-compliant to connect to a wired network?
- A. Wireless hub
- B. Wireless firewall
- C. Wireless access point
- D. Wireless bridge
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following DNS records needs to be configured for SMTP traffic?
- A. MX
- B. CNAME
- C. AAAA
- D. PTR
NEW QUESTION 3
A network administrator wants to increase the confidentiality of the system by hardening the authentication process. Currently, the users log in using usernames and passwords to access the system. Which of the following will increase the authentication factor to three?
- A. Adding a fingerprint reader to each workstation and providing a RSA authentication token
- B. Adding a fingerprint reader and retina scanner
- C. Using a smart card and RSA token
- D. Enforcing a stronger password policy and using a hand geometry scan
NEW QUESTION 4
Two building used to be connected by wireless bridge, but they are upgrading to fiber. Which of the following new devices would be required at the demarcation points?
- A. Wireless access point
- B. Router
- C. Media converter
- D. Firewall
NEW QUESTION 5
A network technician is planning to update the firmware on a router on the network. The technician has downloaded the file from the vendor’s website. Before installing the firmware update, which of the following
steps should the technician perform to ensure file integrity?
- A. Perform antivirus and anti-malware scans of the file.
- B. Perform a hash on the file for comparison with the vendor’s hash.
- C. Download the file a second time and compare the version numbers.
- D. Compare the hash of the file to the previous firmware update.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is the SHORTEST way to write 2001:0000:0d58:0000:0000:0095:7565:0001 in proper IPv6 shorthand?
- A. 2001::d58::95:7565:1
- B. 2001:0:d58:0:0:95:7565:1
- C. 2001:0:d58::95:7565:1
- D. 2001:0:0d58::95:7565:1
NEW QUESTION 7
Lisa, a technician, has configured a new switch that is remotely accessed using SSH. The switch is working properly but cannot be accessed remotely. Which of the following items is MOST likely missing in the configuration?
- A. Port speed
- B. Cryptokey
- C. Data VLAN
- D. NAT/PAT
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is networking stand-alone hardware that will permit any WiFi-compliant device to connect to a network?
- A. Wireless hub
- B. Wireless firewall
- C. Wireless access point
- D. Wireless bridge
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following physical security devices is used to detect unauthorized server room access?
- A. Access badge
- B. Biometrics
- C. Smart card
- D. Video surveillance
NEW QUESTION 10
A UTM is deployed on the external edge of the main corporate office. The office connects to the WAN port of the edge router. The edge router at the main office connects to the remote offices using GRE IPSec tunnels. A network administrator notices that a worm that was not detected by the UTM has spread from the remote sites into the corporate network. The UTM currently has traffic rules applied that should block the port used by the worm. Which of the following steps would MOST likely correct this issue?
- A. Move the UTM onto the LAN side of the network
- B. Enable TLS inspection on the UTM
- C. Enable stateful inspection on the UTM
- D. Configure the UTM to deny encrypted files from being transferred
NEW QUESTION 11
Lisa, a network administrator, needs to allow all websites to be accessible by the sales team for business purposes. Which of the following ports need to be enabled on the firewall? (Select TWO).
- A. 23
- B. 25
- C. 53
- D. 80
- E. 443
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following ports is the default telnet port?
- A. 20
- B. 21
- C. 22
- D. 23
NEW QUESTION 13
A network technician wants to baseline traffic flows on a specific network. Which of the following will provide the GREATEST level of detail?
- A. Network flow information
- B. SNMP traps
- C. Debug level syslog
- D. Protocol analyzer
NEW QUESTION 14
Lisa, a user, reports increased delays and timeouts when trying to reach several Internet sites. Which of the following would MOST likely be used when investigating the problem at Lisa's workstation?
- A. nslookup
- B. route
- C. nbtstat
- D. arp
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following networking devices operates at Layer1?
- A. Router
- B. Firewall
- C. Hub
- D. Bridge
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following utilities would a technician use to determine the location of lost packets on a routed network?
- A. ping
- B. nslookup
- C. route
- D. tracert
NEW QUESTION 17
Lisa, an administrator, has set up an 802.11n wireless network. Users with 802.11n laptops have reported that speeds are slow. After testing, Lisa determines that users max out at 802.11g speeds. Which of the following would MOST likely fix this issue?
- A. Enable wireless multimedia (WMM) for QoS
- B. Use the 40MHz channels in the 2.4GHz band
- C. Enable access point antenna isolation
- D. Limit the clients to 802.11g compatible laptops
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following backup techniques is used to capture all the data that has changed since the least full backup?
- A. Incremental
- B. Replica
- C. Different
- D. Snapshot
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following BEST describes the differences between VLAN hopping and session hijacking?
- A. VLAN hopping involves the unauthorized transition from one VLAN to another to gain additional acces
- B. Session hijacking involves overriding a user’s web connection to execute commands
- C. VLAN hopping is a brute force attack executed to gain additional acces
- D. Session hijacking involves physically disrupting a network connection
- E. VLAN hopping involves overriding a user network connection to execute malicious command
- F. Session hijacking involves compromising a host to elevate privileges
- G. VLAN hopping is the act of exploiting poor VLAN taggin
- H. Session hijacking is a web-based attack aimed at privilege escalation
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following network topologies allows only communication to take place from one node at a time by passing a token around the network?
- A. Star
- B. Mesh
- C. Bus
- D. Ring
NEW QUESTION 21
A small office home office (SOHO) customer is going to be replacing their switch. The customer also wants to add a WAP in a dropped ceiling; however, there are no power outlets above the drop ceiling, but there is a CAT5e network jack. Which of the following technologies should the new switch have to allow this WAP to be placed where the customer requests, without any other major changes to the environment?
- A. PoE
- B. Layer 3 switching
- C. STP
- D. VLAN
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following access controls enforces permissions based on data labeling at specific levels?
- A. Mandatory access control
- B. Separation of duties access control
- C. Discretionary access control
- D. Role based access control
NEW QUESTION 23
A contractor is setting up and configuring conference rooms for a convention. The contractor sets up each room in the conference center to allow wired Internet access going to individual tables. The contractor measured the distance between the hotel’s patch panel to the jack, and the distance is within Cat 5e specifications. The contractor is concerned that the room will be out of specification if cables are run in each room from the wall jacks. Which of the following actions should the contractor take to ensure the cable runs meet specifications and the network functions properly?
- A. Place a switch at the hotel’s patch panel for connecting each room’s cables
- B. Place a switch on each table to ensure strong connectivity
- C. Place repeaters between the patch panel and the rooms
- D. place a switch at the wall jack and run the cables in the room from there
NEW QUESTION 24
A firewall log reports unencrypted console commands coming in on the WAN interface on the router. Inspection, port 23 is found to be ….router. Which of the following should be done to the router?
- A. Block all traffic coming in on that interface.
- B. Use Base64 to obfuscate the console traffic.
- C. Implement a pki to authenticate clients.
- D. Disable the Telnet service on the device.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following protocols is used to transmit outgoing email?
- A. RDP
- B. NTP
- C. POP3
- D. SMTP
NEW QUESTION 26
A network administrator configures an email server to use secure protocols. When the upgrade is completed, which of the following ports on the firewall should be configured to allow for connectivity? (Choose three.)
- A. TCP 25
- B. TCP 110
- C. TCP 143
- D. TCP 389
- E. TCP 587
- F. TCP 993
- G. TCP 995
NEW QUESTION 27
Which of the following are characteristic of jumbo frames? (Select TWO).
- A. Commonly used on SAN
- B. MTU size greater than 1500
- C. MTU size greater than 10000
- D. Commonly used on laaS
- E. MTU size greater that 12000
NEW QUESTION 28
A technician is diagnosing an issue with a new T1 connection. The router is configured, the cable is connected, but the T1 is down. To verify the configuration of the router, which of the following tools should the technician use?
- A. Loopback adapter
- B. Cable tester
- C. Tone generator
- D. Multimeter
NEW QUESTION 29
P.S. Easily pass N10-007 Exam with 414 Q&As Dumpscollection Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection N10-007 Dumps: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/N10-007/ (414 New Questions)