Proper study guides for N10-006 CompTIA Network+ certified begins with network+ n10 006 preparation products which designed to deliver the network+ n10 006 by making you pass the N10-006 test at your first time. Try the free n10 006 pdf right now.
Online CompTIA N10-006 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following technologies allows for redundant links within a Layer 2 segment?
- A. OSPF
- B. RIP
- C. Port Mirroring
- D. Spanning Tree
NEW QUESTION 2
A network technician is responsible for the basic security of the network. Management has asked if there is a way to improve the level of access users have to the company file server. Right now, any employee can upload and download files with basic system credentials. Which of the following would require additional credentials?
- A. Kerberos authentication
- B. MDS authentication
- C. Multifactor authentication
- D. Single sign-on authentication
NEW QUESTION 3
A web-based application is responding very slowly. The network administrator is looking at the following information from the transparent web proxy, which is configured in virtual-wire
mode and is in the between the company’s network and the Internet.
Given the above information, which of the following is the layer of the OSI model at which the issue is occurring and the MOST likely reason it is occurring? (Select two.)
- A. Layer 1
- B. Layer 4
- C. Layer 3
- D. Layer 7
- E. The application crashed
- F. NO IP addresses on interfaces
- G. Excessive TCP resets
- H. Bad cable
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/internetworking/troubleshooting/guide/tr1907.html https://blog.ruxit.com/detecting-network-errors-impact-on-services/
NEW QUESTION 4
A company has changed ISPs for their office and ordered a new 250 Mbps symmetrical Internet connection. As a result, they have been given a new IP range. The ISP has assigned the company 10.10.150.16 /28. The company gateway router has the following interface configuration facing the ISP:
IP address: 10.10.150.16
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.240
Default gateway: 10.10.150.32
Speed: 1000 Mbps Duplex: Auto
State: No Shutdown
None of the workstations at the company are able to access the Internet. Which of the following are the reasons? (Select TWO).
- A. There is a duplex mismatch between the router and ISP.
- B. The router interface is turned off.
- C. The interface is set to the incorrect speed.
- D. The router is configured with the incorrect subnet mask.
- E. The router interface is configured with the incorrect IP address.
- F. The default gateway is configured incorrectly.
Explanation: According to the IP Address Range Calculator, for the given subnet mask and the IP range address range assigned by the ISP, the first host address should be 10.10.150.17 and the broadcast address should be 10.10.150.31. Therefore, the router interface is configured with the incorrect IP address and the default gateway is configured incorrectly.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following helps prevent routing loops?
- A. Routing table
- B. Default gateway
- C. Route summarization
- D. Split horizon
Explanation: Routing loops occur when the routing tables on the routers are slow to update and a redundant communication cycle is created between routers. Split horizon, which prevents the router from advertising a route back to the other router from whichit was learned, can be used to resist routing loops. Poison reverse, also known as split horizon with poison reverse, is also used to resist routing loops.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following network infrastructure implementations would be used to connect two remote sales back to the main campus for all data and voice traffic?
- A. Crossover cable
- B. Multimode fiber
- C. Satellite
- D. MPLS
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator notices an abnormally high level of network traffic from a server. Upon logging into the server, the administrator runs the following command:
Which of the following should the administrator use to correlate the active connection with the running service?
- A. netstat -p
- B. Open task manager
- C. route print
- D. Open service
- E. msc
NEW QUESTION 8
An organization wants to improve its ability to detect infiltration of servers in a DMZ, IPS/IDS solutions are currently located on the edge between DMZ and Untrust, and DMZ and Trust. Which of the following can increase visibility inside the DMZ?
- A. Layer 7 firewall
- B. HoneypotC, NAC serverD, Host-based firewalls in the DMZ
NEW QUESTION 9
While monitoring the network, a technician notices that the network traffic to one of the servers is extremely high. Which of the following should the technician use to verify if this is a concern?
- A. Log management
- B. Network diagram
- C. Network baseline
- D. Real time monitor
NEW QUESTION 10
A network technician has received reports of an Internet-based application that has stopped functioning. Employees reported that after updating the Internet browsers, the application began to fail. Many users rolled back the update, but this did not correct problem. Which of the following should the company do to reduce this type of action from affecting the network?
- A. Implement a disaster recovery plan with a hot site to allow users to continue working.
- B. Segment the network and create a test lab for all updates before deployment.
- C. Verify the update hashes match those on the vendor’s website.
- D. Coordinate the Internet Server update to coincide with the users’ updates.
NEW QUESTION 11
Ann, a user, is experiencing an issue with her wireless device. While in the conference area, the wireless signal is steady and strong. However, at her desk the signal is consistently dropping, yet the device indicates a strong signal. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the issue?
- A. Signal-to-noise ratio
- B. AP configuration
- C. Incorrect SSID
- D. Bounce
Explanation: The signal between the access point and Ann’s wireless device is being bounced off walls, windows, glass mirrors, carpeted floors, and many other objects. This results in the slow connection. The radio waves are travelling at the same rate, but as a result of signal bounce, it's taking longer to reach its destination.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following encryption types would MOST likely be used for securing a client-to- server VPN connection?
- A. TKIP
- B. Kerberos
- C. ISAKMP
- D. AES
NEW QUESTION 13
A network technician must allow use of HTTP from the internet to an internal resource running HTTP. This is an example of which of the following?
- A. Dynamic DNS
- B. Virtual Private networking (VPN)
- C. Dynamic NAT
- D. Port Forwarding
NEW QUESTION 14
A network technician needs to set up two public facing web servers and watns to ensure that if they are compromised the intruder cannot access the intranet. Which of the following security techniques should be used?
- A. Place them behind honeypots
- B. Place them in a separatesubnet
- C. Place them between two internal firewalls
- D. Place them in the demilitarized zone
NEW QUESTION 15
When network administrators observe an increased amount of web traffic without an increased number of financial transactions, the company is MOST likely experiencing which of the following attacks?
- A. Bluejacking
- B. ARP cache poisoning
- C. Phishing
- D. DoS
NEW QUESTION 16
An 801.11g wireless access point was configured as follows:
- AP encryption forced to WPA2-AES mode only
- MAC address filtering enabled with the following MAC address in the allow list: 00-ab-29- da-c3-40
Which is true about the above configuration?
- A. Any 802.11b/g compatible client can connect to the wireless network if they support TKIP, the MAC address is 00-ab-29-da-c3-40, and the encryption key is known by the client.
- B. An 802.11a compatible client can connect to the wireless network only if its MACaddress is 00- ab-29-da-c3-40 and the encryption key is known by the client.
- C. An 802.11n compatible client can connect to the wireless network only if its MAC address is 00- ab-29-da-c3-40 and the encryption key is known by the client.
- D. Any 802.11g compatible client can connect to the wireless network if the encryption key is known by the client.
Recommend!! Get the Full N10-006 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/N10-006-exam/ (New 742 Q&As Version)