Your success in n10 006 study guide is our sole target and we develop all our n10 006 dump in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our n10 006 study guide pdf material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. n10 006 pdf for CompTIA N10-006 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have N10-006 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following network devices restricts traffic based on words, signatures, and URLs?
- A. Layer 2 switch
- B. Content filter
- C. Load balancer
- D. Traffic analyzer
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following will allow multiple frequencies to be combined?
- A. WiMAX
- B. MPLS
- C. MIMO
- D. Channel bonding
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is unable to connect to a server in another building. A technician is troubleshooting the issue and determines the following:
1) Client PC 1 has an IP address if 192.168.10.25/25
2) PC 1 can successfully ping its gateway of 192.168.10.1/25 which is an interface of router A
3) Server A is named 'BLDGBFILESRVR01' and has an IP address of 192.168.10.145/25
4) PC 2 with an IP address of 192.168.10.200/25 can successfully ping server A
However, when PC 1 pings server A, it receives a destination host unreachable responds. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause?
- A. Link from router A to PC 1 are on different subnets
- B. Link from router A to server A is down
- C. Link from PC 1 to router A has duplex issues
- D. Link from server A top PC 2 is down
Explanation: PC 1 cannot connect to Server A. PC 1 and Server A are on different subnets that are connected by Router A. PC 1 can connect to Router A; therefore there is no problem with the link or IP address configuration between PC 1 and Router A.
PC 2, which is on the same subnet as Server A, can connect to Server A; therefore Server A is up.
As PC 1 can connect to Router A but cannot connect to Server A, and Server A is up; the problem must be the connection (link) between Router A and Server A.
NEW QUESTION 4
A network engineer has been tasked with designing a network for a new branch office with approximately 50 network devices. This branch office will connect to the other offices via a MAN. Many of the other branch offices use off-the-shelf SOHO equipment. It is a requirement that the routing protocol chosen use the least amount of overhead. Additionally, all computers on the network will be part of a single VLAN. The connection between these computers should produce the highest throughput possible, in the most cost effective manner. Which of the following devices would be MOST appropriate?
- A. A router should be used as a gateway device, with RIPv2 as the routing protoco
- B. The computers should be connected to one another with a Gb Layer 2 switch.
- C. A UTM should be used as a gateway device, with BGP as the routing protoco
- D. The computers should be connected to one another using 1Gb Fibre Channel.
- E. A router should be used as a gateway device, with EIGRP as the routing protoco
- F. The computers should be connected to one another using a single 802.11N MIMO access point.
- G. A router should be used as a gateway device, with OSPF as the routing protoco
- H. The computers should be connected to one another using a Gb Layer 3 switch.
Explanation: A Gb Layer 2 switch is the cheapest switching solution offering 1Gbps network connectivity between the computers. RIPv2 has a lower overhead as required in the question.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following anti-malware solutions should be implemented to deter attackers from loading custom files onto a distributed target platform?
- A. Cloud-based anti-malware
- B. Host-based anti-malware
- C. Network-based anti-malware
- D. Signature-based anti-malware
NEW QUESTION 6
A user has a network device that streams media to the LAN. The device is visible on the network. All PCs on the LAN can ping the device. All firewalls are turned off. The streaming device appears to function properly, but the media will not stream as requested. Which of the following TCP/IP technologies is not implemented properly?
- A. Multicast
- B. Broadcasts
- C. Unicast
- D. Anycast
NEW QUESTION 7
An attacker has connected to an unused VoIP phone port to gain unauthorized access to a network. This is an example of which of the following attacks?
- A. Smurf attack
- B. VLAN hopping
- C. Bluesnarfing
- D. Spear phishing
Explanation: The VoIP phone port can be used to attack a VLAN on the local network.
VLAN hopping is a computer security exploit, a method of attacking networked resources on a Virtual LAN (VLAN). The basic concept behind all VLAN hopping attacks is for an attacking host on a VLAN to gain access to traffic on other VLANs that would normally not be accessible.
NEW QUESTION 8
A user wants a SOHO network to be protected from unauthorized users hacking their network. Which of the following should be implemented to aide in this matter?
- A. VPN
- B. Throughput tester
- C. Firewall
- D. OC3
NEW QUESTION 9
A disgruntled employee executes a man-in-the-middle attack on the company network. Layer 2 traffic destined for the gateway is redirected to the employee’s computer. This type of attack is an example of:
- A. ARP cache poisoning
- B. IP spoofing
- C. amplified DNS attack
- D. evil twin
NEW QUESTION 10
Zach, a network technician, is unable to remotely manage or ping certain layer 2 switches. To manage those devices remotely, which of the following will MOST likely need to be configured?
- A. IP address on the native VLAN interface
- B. Port security
- C. Port forwarding
- D. IP addres on the fiber interface
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following operates at OSI layer 2 to forward traffic based on the MAC address?
- A. Switch
- B. Proxy Server
- C. Router
- D. VPN Concetnrator
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is a document that is used in cyber forensics that lists everywhere evidence has been?
- A. Warrant
- B. Legal document
- C. Chain of custody
- D. Forensic report
- E. Documentation of the scene
NEW QUESTION 13
A company is deploying a new wireless network and requires 800Mbps network throughput. Which of the following is the MINIMUM configuration that would meet this need?
- A. 802.11ac with 2 spatial streams and an 80MHz bandwidth
- B. 802.11ac with 3 spatial streams and a 20MHz bandwidth
- C. 802.11ac with 3 spatial streams and a 40MHz bandwidth
- D. 802.11ac with 4 spatial streams and a 160MHz bandwidth
Explanation: Spatial streaming is used in wireless communications where multiple-input-multiple- output(MIMO) is being used. With MIMO, multiple antennas are used for transmission and reception. MIMO was available in 802.11n but its capabilities have been extended in 802.11ac.
802.11ac supports a mandatory 80 MHz channel bandwidth for stations (vs. 40 MHzmaximum in 802.11n), 160 MHz available optionally and more (up to 8) special streams.
A single antenna and 80 MHz channel bandwidth provides a bandwidth of 433Mbps. In this question, we need a minimum bandwidth of 800Mbps. Two antennas and 80 MHz channel bandwidth provides a bandwidth of 867Mbps and therefore meets the requirement.
NEW QUESTION 14
Channel bonding will improve which of the following wireless characteristics?
- A. Signal strength
- B. Encryption strength
- C. Coverage area
- D. Connection speed
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following infrastructure implementations is used to connect various circuits between remote locations?
- A. WAN
- B. PAN
- C. WLAN
- D. LAN
NEW QUESTION 16
A technician is dispatched to investigate sporadic network outages. After looking at the event logs of the network equipment, the technician finds that all of the equipment is restarting at the same time every day. Which of the following can the technician deploy to correct this issue?
- A. Grounding bar
- B. Rack monitoring
- C. UPS
- D. Air flow management
- E. Surge protector
100% Valid and Newest Version N10-006 Questions & Answers shared by Simply pass, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.simply-pass.com/CompTIA-exam/N10-006-dumps.html (New 742 Q&As)