We provide n10 006 study guide pdf which are the best for clearing N10-006 test, and to get certified by CompTIA CompTIA Network+. The n10 006 practice test covers all the knowledge points of the real N10-006 exam. Crack your CompTIA N10-006 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Free demo questions for CompTIA N10-006 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following media types can carry a standard Ethernet signal for network connectivity?
- A. USB
- B. PArallel
- C. Serial
- D. CAT6
NEW QUESTION 2
In the past, a company has experienced several network breaches as a result of end-user actions. To help mitigate future breaches, which of the following documents should the
security team ensure are up-to-date and enforced for all employees? (Select TWO)
- A. Memorandum of understanding
- B. Data classificationdocument
- C. Service level agreement
- D. Interconnection security agreement
- E. Consent to monitor
- F. Acceptable use policy
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following is a UC application?
- A. Softphone
- B. Intranet
- C. Proxy
- D. Facsimile
NEW QUESTION 4
Lisa, a network administrator, needs to allow all websites to be accessible by the sales team for business purposes. Which of the following ports need to be enabled on the firewall? (Select TWO).
- A. 23
- B. 25
- C. 53
- D. 80
- E. 443
NEW QUESTION 5
How does a DHCP reservation work?
- A. By leasing a set ofreserved IP addresses according to their category.
- B. By letting the network switches assign IP addresses from a reserved pool
- C. By assigning options to the computers on the network by priority
- D. By matching a MAC address to an IP address within the DHCPscope
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following will allow network traffic to travel across several switches on several VLANs?
- A. VLAN assignments
- B. Port bonding
- C. VLAN ID
- D. Trunking
- E. VLAN tagging
- F. Port mirroring
NEW QUESTION 7
A network technician has set up an FTP server for the company to distribute software updates for their products. Each vendor is provided with a unique username and password for security. Several vendors have discovered a virus in one of the security updates. The company tested all files before uploading them but retested the file and found the virus. Which of the following could the technician do for vendors to validate the proper security patch?
- A. Use TFTP for tested and secure downloads
- B. Require biometric authentication for patch updates
- C. Provide an MD5 hashfor each file
- D. Implement a RADIUS authentication
Explanation: If we put an MD5 has for each file we can see if the file has been changed or not.
MD5 is an algorithm that is used to verify data integrity through the creation of a 128-bit message digest from data input (which may be a message of any length) that is claimed to be as unique to that specific data as a fingerprint is to the specific individual.
NEW QUESTION 8
A new firewall was recently installed blocking SMTP traffic. As a result, no one has Internet access. Which of the following has MOST likely occurred?
- A. Port security is blocking all traffic.
- B. An IDS is blocking all traffic.
- C. Implicit deny is blocking all traffic.
- D. SMTP is blocking all traffic.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following BEST describes the difference between layer 2 switching and layer 2 routing?
- A. Switching moves packets between hosts on different subnets, and routing movespackets between hosts on the same subnet.
- B. Routing moves packets between hosts on different subnets, and switching moves packets between hosts on the same subnet.
- C. Both routing and switching move packets between hosts on the same subnet, but routing does so at a faster pace.
- D. Both routing and switching move packets between hosts on different subnets, but switching does so at a faster pace.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following communication technologies is used by video conferencing systems to synchronize video streams, and reduce bandwidth, sent by a central location to subscribed devices?
- A. Anycast
- B. Unicast
- C. CoS
- D. QoS
- E. Multicast
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following provides the use of a secure tunnel for telecommuting without manually installing and configuring encryption software?
- A. RDP
- B. SSL VPN
- C. ISAKMP
- D. TLS 2.0
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following does a network technician need to implement if a change is unsuccessful within the approved maintenance window?
- A. Configuration procedures
- B. Stakeholder notification
- C. Impact analysis
- D. Rollback procedure
Explanation: A rollback procedure is something that should bedocumented in a change management document. In this question, the network technician has made a change during a maintenance window. The change has not worked so the technician needs to ‘undo’ the change he made to revert the system back to its previous state. The network technician can then investigate why the change has not worked as expected.
The rollback procedure is the list of steps required to undo the changes made to the system.
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician is troubleshooting a client's connection to a wireless network. The client is asked to run a "getinfo" command to list information about the existing condition.
myClient$ wificard --getinfo agrCtlRSSI:-72 agrExtRSSI:0 state:running
op mode: station lastTxRate:178 MaxRate:300
802.11 auth:open link auth:wpa2-psk
Given this output, which of the following has the technician learned about the wireless network? (Select TWO).
- A. The WAP is using RC4 encryption
- B. The WAP is using 802.11a
- C. The WAP is using AES encryption
- D. The WAP isusing the 2.4GHz channel
- E. The WAP is using the 5GHz channel
- F. The WAP is using 802.11g
Explanation: WPA2 makes use of the Counter Mode with Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code Protocol (CCMP) encryption protocol, which isan AES based protocol. The output shows that the wireless network operates on channel 149, which is a channel in the 5GHz band.
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician who is working with a junior member of the team is called away for another issue. The junior technician orders an SC 80/125 fiber cable instead of an ST 80/125. Which of the following will MOST likely be an issue with the new cable?
- A. Wavelength mismatch
- B. Distance limitations
- C. Connector mismatch
- D. Attenuation/Db loss:
NEW QUESTION 15
A network engineer is troubleshooting an issue with a computer that is unable to connect to the Internet. The network engineer analyzes the following output from a command line utility:
Network DestinationNetmask GatewayInterface 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.019126.96.36.199eth0
Which of the following is the reason for the computer issue, given the above output?
- A. Wrong default gateway netmask
- B. Incorrect default gateway address
- C. Default gateway on the wrong interface
- D. Missing default gateway
Explanation: The output appears to be a result of running the netstat –r command. If the default gateway was present, the first line would show the Network Destination as 0.0.0.0 and the Netmaskas 0.0.0.0.
NEW QUESTION 16
A network’s design includes gateways connecting an assembly-line network. The assembly-line network users specialized cabling and interfaces to allow the assembly-line robots to communicate with one another. The IP is connecting the technician workstations with which of the following network types?
- A. CSU/DSU
- B. SCADA/ICS
- C. IS-IS
- D. LAN
Thanks for reading the newest N10-006 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Exambible N10-006 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.exambible.com/N10-006-exam/ (742 Q&As Dumps)