We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Microsoft MB2-717 Exam quickly & easily. The MB2-717 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the MB2-717 exam.
Also have MB2-717 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a support specialist in charge of manag.ng a product catalog within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your company. You are asked to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 so that management can analyze sales trends by product category. How should you meet this requirement?
- A. Create multiple product relationships.
- B. Create multiple product families.
- C. Create multiple product bundles.
- D. Create multiple product catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are setting up a Product Catalog in Microsoft Dynamics 365 that has a series of products that have similar properties. When added to an Opportunity, the user should be required to make selections on these properties for the products. How should you set this up?
- A. For each of the products, add the Product Properties.
- B. Create a Price List add the Product Properties to the Price List and add the Products as price list items.
- C. Create the Products, then create the Product Family, add the Product Properties to the family, and add the products to the family.
- D. Create the Product Family, add the Product Properties, create the Products, and add the Family Hierarchy in the process.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are working with an organization that has extended its reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Power BL The organization wants to use the Power BI dashboards and tiles inside Dynamics 365. Which two options are available? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a complete Power BI Dashboard can be added as a personal dashboard.
- B. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a Power BI tile can be added to a personal dashboard.
- C. A System Administrator can add a Power BI Dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
- D. A System Administrator can add a Power BI tile in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are setting up a Product Catalog in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a company selling laptops and accessories.
When a laptop is added to an Opportunity, a travel case should be suggested as an accessory, but a laptop should not be suggested as an accessory to the travel case.
- A. On the product record for the travel case, add a bi-directional relationship of the type Accessory to the laptop product record.
- B. On the product record for the laptop, add a bi-directional relationship of the Type Accessory to the travel case product record.
- C. On the product record for the travel case, add a uni-directional relationship of the type Accessory to the laptop product record.
- D. On the product record for the laptop, add a uni-directional relationship of the type Accessory to the travel case product record.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are working with a sates division to better manage their sales processes by better utilizing the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You recommend using Relationship Insights to better analyze customer-interaction data to improve sales efforts.
What are two features of Relationship Insights that can be used to accomplish this? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Auto Capture
- B. Data Loader Service
- C. Relationship Assistant
- D. Sales Insights
NEW QUESTION 6
You have recently been hired as a sales assistant for a new employer.
The company sales staff uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, and you must occasionally input data for them.
You want to use the CRM Help Center for assistance to perform these tasks.
Which two help sources are available for you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. phone support
- B. training links
- C. online chat
- D. community blogs
NEW QUESTION 7
A customer accepts a quote for 10 products sold by your organization. The customer agrees to pay for half of the total immediately and pay the other half once the products are received.
How do you track this transaction in Microsoft Dynamics 365 so the accounting department will understand the transaction?
- A. Create a new invoice that includes all of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Partial Fulfilled status reason.
- B. Create a new invoice that includes all of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Partial Paid status reason.
- C. Create a new invoice that includes half of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Complete Fulfilled status reason.
- D. Create a new invoice that includes half of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Complete Paid status reason.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are using Opportunities and Quotes to manage your sales process in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A customer requests quotes tor the same set of products, but from two different price lists for comparison.
What should you do in order to respond to this customer's request?
- A. Create two Opportunities with different price list
- B. Then create one Quote from each of the Opportunities.
- C. Create one Opportunity with one Quot
- D. Then, have the customer review the quote Before creating another.
- E. Create one Opportunity with one Quot
- F. Then, revise the Quote and add the other price list to the Quote-
- G. Create two Quotes from the same Opportunit
- H. Then, switch the price list on one of the Quotes.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are using Opportunities, Quotes, and Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage your sales process. You have created multiple revisions for a Quote. During this process, you have not updated the Opportunity.
The customer now confirms the Quote, and you close it as Won and choose to automatically close the Opportunity at the same time.
Which statements about the Opportunity are true? Each answer represents part of the solution.
- A. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- B. and has an Opportunity Close Activity and a Quote Close Activity in the Activities pane.
- C. The Actual Revenue on the Opportunity is populated with the amount from the Won Quote.
- D. The Opportunity Line Items nave been updated to match the Won Quote.
- E. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- F. and has an Opportunity Close Activity in the Activities pane as the only close activity.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are working with an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365. The organization communicates with their customers primarily via email.
The organization is struggling with getting emails tracked in Dynamics 365 on the right records, and emails are often not tracked at all.
Which feature should you recommend implementing to get visibility of untracked emails inside Dynamics 365 for relevant
- A. Relationship Insights with Email Engagement
- B. Relationship Assistant
- C. Server-Side Synchronization between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Exchange
- D. Relationship Insights with Auto Capture
NEW QUESTION 11
You receive an email from a prospect and would like to create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You want the email from the prospect connected to the Lead. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Navigate to your instance in Microsoft Outlook and create a Lead.
- B. Track the email- Manually create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- C. Track the emai
- D. Convert the email to a Lead record.
- E. Create a Lead from the CRM tab in Microsoft Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to use the Export to Excel Templates functional.* of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What are two benefits of Excel Templates for Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. You can use the charts that you create in the Excel Templates, and import them as Microsoft Dynamics 365 charts.
- B. You can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Excel Templates without any specific security role setting.
- C. You can import your Excel templates into Dynamics 365, are share them with other people in your organization.
- D. You can create charts, tables, and sheers to analyze your opportunities.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to be able to export your data to Excel, edit in Excel, and then, once the edits are completed, update the records in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your changes.
Which two options require Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook to refresh the data in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Export to Static Worksheet
- B. Export to Excel Online
- C. Export to Dynamic Pivot Table
- D. Export to Dynamic Worksheet
NEW QUESTION 14
You are working with a sales organization so that they can better utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage their sales process.
What are two advantages of having the organization s sales professionals utilize Auto Capture? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. They will not need to go into Outlook to track their emails.
- B. They can delay sending an email until an appropriate time.
- C. They can see untracked emails from Exchange in their activity list
- D. They can be notified when an embedded link has been clicked within a sent email-
NEW QUESTION 15
You want to add documents to records in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need the ability to search within the documents and associate documents with custom entities.
How should you approach this requirement?
- A. Recommend adding the documents as Word Templates, and associate them with the needed entities.
- B. Recommend setting up SharePoint integration, and enable it for the needed entities.
- C. Recommend adding the documents as Sales Literature
- D. Recommend adding the documents as attachments for the relevant records.
NEW QUESTION 16
You notice that all of your current customers are stored m Microsoft Dynamics 365 as Account records.
You need to create records for other organizations you work with to support your customers. These organizations represent vendors, partners, and distributors.
What record type should you use for these organizations?
- A. Account
- B. Prospect
- C. Organization
- D. Company
NEW QUESTION 17
You are a sales professional for an insurance company.
You have been working with a potential customer who was identified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as an Opportunity. That customer has just signed a coverage agreement.
How should you now modify the status of the designated Opportunity record?
- A. close the opportunity as Lost
- B. delete the opportunity record, and create a customer record
- C. close the opportunity as Won
- D. delete the opportunity record, and create a contact record
NEW QUESTION 18
An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track Opportunities and Competitors.
They want to make sure that a competitor is always tracked when it is mentioned in an email from a potential customer regarding an opportunity-How can this be achieved using the fewest steps?
- A. Instruct users to always manually associate the competitor when the Competitor Mentioned card is shown by the Relationship Assistant.
- B. Configure the Relationship Assistant, and check the Card Option for the Competitor Mentioned card to perform the associated action automatically instead of displaying the card.
- C. In the configuration for Auto Capture, enable the option to track competitors automatically when mentioned in emails regarding an opportunity.
- D. Create a workflow to scan emails for competitor names, and associate the mentioned competitor to the opportunity.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-717 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/MB2-717/ (New 116 Q&As)