BCCPA Braindumps are updated and BCCPA Dumps are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our BCCPA Exam Dumps you will be ready for the real BCCPA exam without a problem. We have BCCPA Dumps. PASSED BCCPA Braindumps First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Blue Coat BCCPA free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What happens, when administrator makes some changes in ProxySG Management Console and presses Revert button two times?
- A. The next-to-last configuration (i.
- B. immediately preceding the last press of Apply) is restored.
- C. The next-to-last configuration (i.
- D. immediately preceding the last press of Apply) is restored only if the history tracking is enabled in the Management Console.
- E. The last saved configuration is restored and the second Revert has no effect.
- F. Nothing is changed on ProxySG as the two presses of the same button cancel each other.
NEW QUESTION 2
If a proxy server is seen in the external Internet as Web server, it is a forward proxy.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 3
What happens to ProxySG logging, when uploading them to a remote FTP server becomes impossible?
- A. When there is no more space for logging, ProxySG switches on dynamic bypass for TCP connections — stops intercepting traffic
- B. When there is no more space for logging, ProxySG will process policy, but will ignore any logging-relatedpolicies or configuration settings
- C. ProxySG erases old logs but continues writing the more recent ones
- D. Either logging stops or older log files are erased — depending on the ProxySG configuration
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following types of traffic are scanned with ICAP RESPMOD?
- A. HTTP responses
- B. FTP uploads
- C. HTTP PUT data
- D. HTTP POST data
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 5
If an error occurs during Proxy AV request or response processing, which of the following will occur?
- A. The connection will be allowed
- B. The connection will be denied
- C. The response is determined by the ICAP object properties in policy
- D. The response is determined by the ICAP configuration properties in the management console
Explanation: Reference:http://www.scribd.com/doc/47672698/SGOS-5-4-Integrating-the-ProxySG-and- ProxyAV-Appliances(page 4-13, step 5)
NEW QUESTION 6
Which proxy service matches incoming traffic if it does not match any other service?
- A. External HTTP
- B. Default
- C. TCP Tunnel
- D. Internal HTTP
Explanation: Reference:https://bto.bluecoat.com/sgos/ProxySG/63/Mobile/Advanced/Content/04Referen ce/session_report_columns.htm(see service name)
NEW QUESTION 7
The ProxySG can create configurable access logs for FTP, HTTP, and Telnet but not for Peer-to-Peer or Real Media
- A. True
- B. False
Explanation: Reference:http://www.bluecoat.co.jp/downloads/manuals/SGOS_Vol8_AccLog_5.3.1.pdf(p age 37)
NEW QUESTION 8
If the DRTR is enabled in real time, but does not have categorization value for the requested URL?
- A. the URL will be assigned to the category none
- B. the URL will be assigned to the category pending
- C. the URL will be assigned to the category unavailable
- D. the URL will assigned to the category uncategorized
Explanation: Reference:https://bto.bluecoat.com/doc/16698(Page 341)
NEW QUESTION 9
What categories are included in Blue Coat WebFilter on-box database and recognized by the WebPulse dynamic categorization?
- A. There is a simple list of 23 categories
- B. There is a hierarchy of 36 first level categories, and several hundred second level categories
- C. There is a simple list of 69 categories
NEW QUESTION 10
When specifying a search user for an LDAP authentication realm, what administrative permissions are required on the search user account? (Select all that apply)
- A. All read allow.
- B. Inherit.
- C. Owner all allow.
- D. No special permissions are required.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is true about language support for Blue Coat WebFilter on-box database and Dynamic Categorization technologies?
- A. Both on-box database and dynamic categorization categorize Web sites in all human languages, but the precision of categorization results vary.
- B. On-box database and dynamic categorization support the same list of languages and do not categorize Web sites written in other languages.
- C. If dynamic categorization algorithm correctly identifies the language of a Web site, then the algorithm can also categorize Web sites in that language based on Bayes analysis of words found.
- D. On-box database may contain categorizations for Web sites in languages that are not recognized by dynamic categorization.
NEW QUESTION 12
A URL that is categorized by WebFilter can have how many applications associated with it?
- A. Zero or one
- B. Exactly one
- C. Up to three
- D. Unlimited
NEW QUESTION 13
Which layer can be used to block a particular URL?
- A. Authentication
- B. Web Access
- C. Forwarding
- D. Web Content
NEW QUESTION 14
When policy created in the VPM is installed, what two files does the VPM update on the ProxySG? (Select 2)
- A. VPM-CPL file
- B. Local policy file
- C. VPM-XML file
- D. Central policy file
NEW QUESTION 15
In exception hierarchy exception myexreption is child of Exception.User-defined.all. This means that the value for all paramaters (format, contact, summary, http code, etc.) are copied from Exception.User-defined.al settings to myexception unless these values are explicity overriden.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following policy tasks require using the VPM and cannot be performed in CPL? (Select all that apply)
- A. Creating a combined Destination object for use in policy processing.
- B. Specifying form-based authentication.
- C. Configuring SSL interception.
- D. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 17
When virus scanning functionality is enabled, ProxySG acts as an ICAP server, and ProxyAV as an ICAP client.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 18
How does a local authentication realm know what credentials to authenticate against?
- A. The administrator creates a user list on the ProxySG and associates it with one or more local realms.
- B. By communicating with the domain controller.
- C. A local authentication realm contains its own list of valid credentials.
NEW QUESTION 19
What is sent over HTTP, if user enters non-ASCII characters into the address window of a Web browser (e.g. the URL address shown in the image)?
- A. The UTF-16 representation of these characters is being sent, since HTTP supports Unicode
- B. The special characters are Base64 encoded before sending
- C. URL address contains sequence of the form %HH%HH%HH, where "HH" is a hex- encoding of bytes representing the non-ASCII characters
- D. Special characters are sent as bytes, using the current encoding of the Web page
NEW QUESTION 20
Which is NOT a good reason to configure user authentication when deploying ProxySG as an Internet gateway proxy?
- A. To allow creation of granular polices by user or group
- B. To allow more detailed logging and reports
- C. To enable more convincing coaching pages for AUP violations
- D. To ensure that cache content is not expired
- E. To protect against unauthorized access of Web objects found in cache
100% Valid and Newest Version BCCPA Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/BCCPA/ (New 242 Q&As)