Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our BCCPA Dumps Questions and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Blue Coat BCCPA exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the BCCPA Study Guides. Latest BCCPA Exam Dumps, Try Blue Coat BCCPA Brain Dumps First.
Check BCCPA free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
True or false: Blue Coat Director cannot be used to configure a ProxySG until an IP address has been assigned to the ProxySG by either the front panel or the serial console.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 2
For the ProxySG to decrypt SSL traffic, does the traffic need to be intercepted by a proxy service?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 3
What happens, if ProxyClient is deployed in a place that does not match any conditions in the Location Awareness?
- A. Content filtering is enabled, but acceleration is disabled
- B. Acceleration is enabled, but content filtering is disabled
- C. Default settings for filtering and acceleration are applied
- D. ProxyClient is passive in such case, so neither filtering nor acceleration can work
NEW QUESTION 4
HTTP/1.1 supports pipelining - multiple related requests are written to a single TCP socket without waiting for the responses to come back — i.e. the requests are done asynchronously in-parallel, instead of doing them sequentially as usual (see picture). Some Web clients such as Opera and Firefox with FasterFox plugin use HTTP pipelining. Assume that ProxySG Is deployed as a forward proxy listening on port 8080.
- A. If an HTTP client tries to use pipelining, the use of proxy will break the HTTP protocol.
- B. For those HTTP clients that use pipelining, the use of forward proxy would ensure faster response time compared to the clients that do not use pipelining.
NEW QUESTION 5
What can be concluded about this request processing order?
- A. ProxyAV is accessed in ICAP REQMOD mode
- B. ProxyAV is accessed ICAP RESPMOD mode
- C. ProxySG with ProxyAV is deployed as a forward proxy
- D. Proxy SG with ProxyAV is deployed as a reverse proxy
NEW QUESTION 6
If you create a configuration archive on a ProxySG, which of the following steps must you perform to restore that archive onto a different ProxySG? (Select all that apply)
- A. In the Management Console of the source ProxySG, disable enforcement of signed images.
- B. Restore the destination ProxySG to factory defaults.
- C. In the Management Console of the destination ProxySG, disable enforcement of signed images.
- D. Save the SSL keyring configuration-passwords-key on the source, and restore it at the destination.
- E. You cannot do this.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following tracks client-server requests and server responses?
- A. Event logs
- B. Sys logs
- C. Report logs
- D. Access logs
NEW QUESTION 8
A policy configured in VPM contains several Web Access layers, each contains several rules. Where a policy rule should be placed to ensure that it is always invoked and its action (e.g. ALLOW or DENY) is not overridden by any other rule?
- A. First in the first layer
- B. First in the last layer
- C. Last in the first layer
- D. Last in the last layer
NEW QUESTION 9
Which HTTP error code corresponds to the ProxySG default exception identifier authentication failed?
- A. 403
- B. 404
- C. 503
- D. 401
NEW QUESTION 10
What changes, when FIPS mode for Management Console is enabled?
- A. FIPS mode improves browser support
- B. Management Console can be accessed via TLS-based HTTPS only; some device certification options are changed
- C. FIPS mode makes Management Console application faster as the rich client download size decreases
NEW QUESTION 11
In WebPulse, does background analysis of URLs use human raters?
- A. No.
- B. Yes, but only if requested through the site review website.
- C. Yes, but only if machine analysis is inconclusive.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which console services are NOT available on the ProxySG?
- A. SSH
- B. HTTP
- C. HTTPS
- D. Serial
- E. All the above are available
Explanation: Reference:http://download.cacheflow.com/manuals/SGOS3/ProxySG_Upgrade_Guide_3.2.7.pdf(page 18, 19)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which capabilities are limited in Blue coat Reporter standard edition compared to Enterprise edition? (Choose all that apply)
(a) Data profile number is limited to five
(b) Reports can be displayed, but cannot be saved as PDF or CSV
(c)Only single processor is supported
(d)Report customization is limited
- A. a, b & c only
- B. a, b & d only
- C. a, c & d only
- D. b, c & d only
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 14
Which HTTP error code corresponds to the ProxySG default exception identifierdns_unresolved_hostname?
- A. 403
- B. 404
- C. 503
- D. 401
NEW QUESTION 15
Which one of these statements best describes the role of a proxy server?
- A. An intermediary that acts as both a server and a client for the purpose of making requests on behalf of other clients.
- B. An intermediary that extracts the destination IP address of a packet, selects the best path for the packet, and forwards the packet to the next device in the path.
- C. An intermediary that protects the resources of a private network from users on other networks.
- D. An intermediary that inspects traffic in Layers 2-4 and denies or permits it based on a set of policies.
NEW QUESTION 16
How many different anti-virus scanning engines can you run simultaneously on a ProxyAV?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 17
Which WAN Optimization feature can accelerate the transfer of several similar, uncompressed files between two locations? (Two files are called similar, if their editing distance is small, compared to the size of the files. For example, if one file can be obtained from another one by inserting or deleting a small fragment.)
- A. Protocol Optimization
- B. Object Caching
- C. Byte Caching
- D. Bandwidth Management
Explanation: Reference:http://www.bluecoat.com/sites/default/files/product_tech_primers/Compression.1.pdf(last paragraph with cream background)
NEW QUESTION 18
When performing a packet capture of traffic that is seen by a ProxySG between a client and server, what is the main advantage of performing the capture on the ProxySG rather than on a client?
- A. Packet order is not disrupted.
- B. Only server-side traffic is visible.
- C. Only client-side traffic is visible.
- D. Both client-side and server-side traffic are visible.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following is a free software based Blue Coat product for home users?
- A. Web Filter
- B. k9
- C. SiteAdvisot
NEW QUESTION 20
All of the following are software based Blue Coat solutions:
Blue Coat Reporter, Blue Coat WebFilter, Blue Coat K9, ProxyClient
- A. True
- B. False
100% Valid and Newest Version BCCPA Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/BCCPA/ (New 242 Q&As)