It is more faster and easier to pass the 640 911 dumps by using 640 911 dumps. Immediate access to the 640 911 dumps and find the same core area 640 911 dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Also have 640-911 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What two statements about functions within the OSI layer model are true? (Choose two.)
- A. data at Layer 3 is referred to as a Frame
- B. routing function happen at Layer 3
- C. network layer is responsible for assigning a MAC address to NIC
- D. ARP is a Layer 2 protocol
- E. encryption of data happens at the Transport Layer
NEW QUESTION 2
In an IEEE 802.3 Ethernet frame, what is the significance of the DSAP field?
- A. The DSAP field specifies the TCP or UDP port that is associated with the transport protocol.
- B. The DSAP field is only used on United States Department of Defense networks to indicate the information classification level.
- C. The DSAP field is only used in Ethernet II frames.
- D. The DSAP field indicates the network layer protocol.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which device would you select to partition a network into VLANs?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two addresses represent multicast addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. 188.8.131.52
- B. 240.100.22.3
- C. FF05::1
- D. 2001::1
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco passive Twinax cables?
- A. 3 m
- B. 4 m
- C. 5 m
- D. 10 m
NEW QUESTION 6
After a firewall is installed in the network, users have lost FTP access to the remote Cisco Nexus switches, but the TFTP access still works. Which protocol is blocked by the firewall?
- A. UDP
- B. TCP
- C. IP
- D. ICMP
- E. RIP
NEW QUESTION 7
Where are start-up configurations saved on a Cisco router?
- A. Flash
- B. ROM
- C. NVRAM
- D. Boot Flash
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two networking devices operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: It defines the electrical and physical specifications of the data connection. It defines the relationship between a device and a physical transmission medium (e.g. a copper or fiber optical cable). This includes the layout of pins, voltages, line impedance, cable specifications, signal timing, hubs, repeaters, network adapters, host bus adapters (HBA used in storage area networks) and more."
NEW QUESTION 9
When you configure the Call Home feature on the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch, which three parameters are mandatory? (Choose three.)
- A. contract ID
- B. email-contact
- C. switch priority
- D. phone number
- E. customer ID
- F. site ID
- G. street address
NEW QUESTION 10
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum distance that is supported by Cisco active Twinax cables?
- A. 8 m
- B. 10 m
- C. 12 m
- D. 15 m
NEW QUESTION 12
What are four security features that are included in Cisco Nexus Operating System? (Choose four.)
- A. Cisco TrustSec
- B. IEEE 802.1Qau
- C. CoPP
- D. port security
- E. PIM
- F. SSL VPN
- G. IPsec VPN
- H. ACLs
NEW QUESTION 13
Which network topology is most closely associated with classical CSMA/CD?
- A. bus
- B. token passing bus
- C. star
- D. extended star
- E. ring
Explanation: "For the bus topology, the "classical" access methods are the CSMA/CD.." http://books.google.com/books?id=tmJzufisExQC&pg=PA39&lpg=PA39&dq=classic+CSM A/CD+bus+topology&source=bl&ots=b1L_uaAcVR&sig=Tx8zfIavph8RFr9N5n5EDv2WZZo
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three statements are true concerning RFC 1918 IP addresses? (Choose three.)
- A. They are globally routable.
- B. They are not globally routable.
- C. They must not be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- D. They should be filtered at Internet border interfaces.
- E. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/16, and 192.168.1.0/24.
- F. They include 10.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, and 192.168.0.0/16.
Explanation: "The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has reserved the following three blocks of the IP address space for private internets:
NEW QUESTION 15
On which two components of a router can a copy of a running-configuration file be saved manually by an engineer for backup purposes? (Choose two.)
- A. NVRAM
- B. Flash
- C. ROM
- D. RAM
- E. DRAM
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the function of the Tab key on the Cisco Nexus Operating System command-line interface?
- A. redisplays the current command line
- B. deletes all characters from the cursor to the end of the command line
- C. clears the terminal screen
- D. completes a partially entered command if enough characters are present
- E. moves the cursor one word to the right
Explanation: "Completes the word for you after entering the first characters of the word, and then pressing the Tab key. All options that match are presented." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/4_1/nx- os/fundamentals/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- OS_Fundamentals_Configuration_Guide Release_4.1_chapter4.html
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (209 New Questions)