640 911 dcicn are updated and cisco 640 911 are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our cisco 640 911 you will be ready for the real 640-911 exam without a problem. We have 640 911 dcicn. PASSED 640 911 dumps First attempt! Here What I Did.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the command sequence to force a Cisco Nexus 6000 switch to boot using the golden BIOS image?
- A. Press Ctrl-Shift-6 within 30 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- B. Press Ctrl-] within 2 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- C. Press Ctrl-] within 30 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
- D. Press Ctrl-Shift-6 within 2 seconds of when power is supplied to the switch.
NEW QUESTION 2
What action does a switch take if the destination MAC address is unknown?
- A. Discard frame
- B. Send ICMP unreachable message to source
- C. Flood packet on all ports
- D. Compare destination IP address against an ACL to determine if it is permitted
- E. Send gratuitous ARP on all ports and wait for reply before forwarding
Explanation: "What happens though when the switch receives a frame with a destination MAC address that is not included in the table? In that case the switch will just broadcast/flood the frame with the unknown destination address to all of its ports (apart from the port where the frame came from). This process is called unknown unicast flooding. " http://telconotes.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/how-a-switch-works/
NEW QUESTION 3
Which VTP mode disallows the creation of local VLANs?
- A. transparent
- B. tunneling
- C. server
- D. client
- E. off
- F. native
Explanation: "A VTP client behaves like a VTP server and transmits and receives VTP updates on its trunks, but you cannot create, change, or delete VLANs on a VTP client. VLANs are configured on another switch in the domain that is in server mode." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12.2_52_se/configuration/guide/swvtp.html#wp1205076
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer wants to repurpose a Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch for use in a lab and needs to restore the switch to factory defaults. Which two commands are required? (Choose two.)
- A. write erase boot
- B. write erase debug
- C. copy running-config startup-config
- D. reboot
- E. reload
- F. copy startup-config running-config
NEW QUESTION 5
Which protocol operates at Layer 3 of OSI model and is used for host addressing?
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. RIP
- E. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 6
Which action will a router take if it does not know the destination MAC address of a host?
- A. Flood the packet out of every port.
- B. Drop the packet.
- C. Send an ARP request.
- D. Send a proxy ARP request.
- E. Send an ICMP unreachable message back to the source.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement correctly describes an SVI?
- A. An SVI is a Layer 2 interface and uses a dynamic MAC address.
- B. An SVI cannot have an IP address assigned to it.
- C. An SVI provides Layer 3 routing between VLANs.
- D. Each switch port requires an SVI assignment.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are three reasons to migrate from IPv4 to IPv6? (Choose three.)
- A. IPv6 eliminates the requirement for NAT.
- B. IPv6 includes enough IP addresses to allocate more than four billion IP addresses to every person on earth.
- C. IPv6 eliminates the need for VLANs.
- D. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DHCP.
- E. Hosts can be assigned an IP address without DNS.
Explanation: "IPv6 address contains 32 characters vs. 12 in IPv4. This will grant no ip address translation and dynamic changes. We will even don't need NAT! " http://www.ipv6.ru/english/history/goipv6.php
" IPv6 uses a 128-bit address, allowing 2128, or approximately 3.4×1038 addresses, or more than 7.9×1028 times as many as IPv4, which uses 32-bit addresses" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv6
NEW QUESTION 9
0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255 (10/8 prefix)
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255 (172.16/12 prefix)
192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255 (192.168/16 prefix)"
5. What is the minimum number of fabric modules that should be installed in the Cisco Nexus 7000 chassis for N 1 redundancy using M1-Series line card?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 6
Explanation: Decimal 1816
Hexadecimal 0x718 Roman MDCCCXVI Dotted decimal 0.0.7.24
8. What does RFC 4193 define?
A. IPv6 private network address space
B. IPv4 private network address space
C. unique local address
D. link-local address
9. Refer to the exhibit.
In which two ways does the routing table direct traffic? (Choose two.)
A. The router receives a default route via a dynamic routing protocol.
B. 10.235.4.37 is the IP address of a local interface.
C. 10.235.4.37 is the IP address of the neighbor router that is locally connected.
D. 10.235.4.36 is the IP address of the directly connected neighbor.
E. The gateway of last resort is statically configured.
10. At which layer in the OSI stack does the Hypertext Transfer Protocol operate?
A. Layer 1
B. Layer 2
C. Layer 3
D. Layer 4
E. Layer 5
F. Layer 6
G. Layer 7
NEW QUESTION 10
You are designing a network that provides FCoE, FabricPath, OTV, and Layer 3 functionalities. Which device can perform these functionalities?
- A. Cisco Nexus 5500 Series Switches
- B. Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- C. Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- D. Cisco ASR 1001 Router
NEW QUESTION 11
Which situation results in a flashing blue status LED on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch I/O module?
- A. The switch has just been powered on, and the module is resetting.
- B. The module is resetting and both ejector levers are out.
- C. The module has been inserted during the initialization process.
- D. The module could not power up because of insufficient power.
- E. The operator has activated this LED to identify this module in the chassis.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the order of the OSI stack starting at Layer 1 and ending at Layer 7?
- A. Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link, Physical
- B. Application, Presentation, Transport, Data Link, Session, Physical, Network
- C. Physical, Network, Transport, Data Link, Session, Application, Presentation
- D. Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, Application
- E. Presentation, Application, Data Link, Session, Network, Transport, Physical
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options represent a subnet mask that allows for a maximum of 14 available host addresses on a subnet? (Choose two.)
- A. 255.255.255.240
- B. 255.255.255.192
- C. 255.255.240.0
- D. 255.255.192.0
- E. /14
- F. /21
- G. /26
- H. /28
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is the proper shortened representation of the IPv6 address FDFA:0000:0000:2314:00BA:AF34:0:0121?
- A. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34:0:121
- B. FDFA::2314::BA:AF34:0:0121
- C. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34:121
- D. FDFA::2314:BA:AF34::121
NEW QUESTION 15
NEW QUESTION 16
Which field in an Ethernet II frame performs the same function as the DSAP field in an
802.3 Ethernet frame?
- A. Start of frame
- B. EtherType
- C. Frame check sequence
- D. Subnetwork Access Protocol
- E. Logical Link Control
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 640-911 dumps! All 640-911 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/640-911-exam-dumps.html (209 New Questions)