Act now and download your Cisco 300-210 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 300-210 tutorials. Download Renew Cisco Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 300-210 with a classic professional.
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a value that Cisco ESA can use for tracing mail flow?
- A. the FQDN of the source IP address
- B. the FQDN of the destination IP address
- C. the destination IP address
- D. the source IP address
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of policy do you configure if you want to look for a combination of events using Boolean logic?
- A. correlation
- B. application detector
- C. traffic profile
- D. access control
- E. intrusion
NEW QUESTION 3
An engineer is troubleshooting ARP cache on the ESA. Which command accomplishes this task?
- A. diagnostic -> network -> arpshow
- B. show ip arpshow
- C. diagnostic -> ip -> arpshow
- D. show network arpshow
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has various external http resources available including Internet, External, and Internet, with the proxy configuration is running in explicit mode. Which method allows the client desktop browsers to be configured to select when to use the proxy?
- A. Transparent mode
- B. Bridge mode
- C. Forward file
- D. Pack file
NEW QUESTION 5
Which characteristic is unique to a Cisco Web Security Virtual Appliance as compared to a physical appliance?
- A. requires an additional
- B. performance transparent redirection
- C. supports VMware vMotion on VMware ESXi
- D. supports SSL decryption
NEW QUESTION 6
Which license is required for Cisco Security Intelligence to work on the Cisco Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System?
- A. control
- B. matware
- C. URL filtering
- D. protect
NEW QUESTION 7
With Firepower Threat Defense, which two interface settings are required when configuring a routed interface? (Choose two.)
- A. Speed
- B. Duplex
- C. Media Type
- D. Redundant Interface
- E. EtherChannel
NEW QUESTION 8
In which two places can thresholding settings be configured? (Choose two.)
- A. globally, per intrusion policy
- B. globally, within the network analysis policy
- C. on each access control rule
- D. on each IPS rule
- E. per preprocessor, within the network analysis policy
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a difference between a Cisco Content Security Management virtual appliance and a physical appliance?
- A. The virtual appliance requires an additional license to run on a host.
- B. The physical appliance requires an additional license to activate its adapters.
- C. Migration between virtual appliances of varying sizes is possible, but physical appliances must be of equal size.
- D. The physical appliance is configured with a DHCP-enabled management port to receive an IP address automatically, but you must assign the virtual appliance an IP address manually in your management subnet.
NEW QUESTION 10
A university policy has to allow open access to resources on the Internet for research, but internal workstations have been exposed to malware. Which AMP feature allows the engineering team to determine whether a file is installed on a selected few workstations?
- A. file manager
- B. file conviction
- C. file determination
- D. file prevalence
- E. file discovery
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two services must remain as on-premisses equipment when deploying a hybrid email solution? (choose two)
- A. DDoS
- B. DLP
- C. antispam
- D. encryption
- E. antivirus
NEW QUESTION 12
When does the Cisco ASA send traffic to the Cisco ASA IPS module for analysis?
- A. before firewall policy are applied
- B. after outgoing VPN traffic is encrypted
- C. after firewall policies are applied
- D. before incoming VPN traffic is decrypted.
NEW QUESTION 13
Remote clients have reported application slowness. The remote site has one circuit that is highly utilized and a second circuit with nearly zero utilization. The business unit has asked to have applications load shared over two WAN links. An engineer has decided to deploy cisco Application Visibility and Control to better utilize the existing WAN links and to understand the traffic flows. Which configuration provides application deep packet inspection?
- A. IP accounting
- B. NBAR2
- C. RMON
- D. SNMP
NEW QUESTION 14
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
We need to create a policy map named inside-policy and send the traffic to the CXSC blade:
ASA-FW# config t
ASA-FW(config)# policy-map inside-policy
ASA-FW(config-pmap)# policy-map inside-policy ASA-FW(config-pmap)# class class-default
ASA-FW(config-pmap-c)# cxsc fail-close auth-proxy ASA-FW(config-pmap-c)# exit
The fail-close is needed as per instructions that if the CX module fails, no traffic should be allowed. The auth-proxy keyword is needed for active authentication.
Next, we need to apply this policy map to the inside interface: ASA-FW(config)#service-policy inside-policy interface inside. Finally, verify that the policy is active:
ASA-FW# show service-policy interface inside Interface inside:
Service-policy: inside-policy Class-map: class-default
Default QueueingCXSC: card status Up, mode fail-close, auth-proxy enabled Packet input 181, packet output 183, drop 0, reset-drop 0, proxied 0 Configuration guidelines can be found at this reference link:
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two actions can be used in an access control policy rule?
- A. Block All
- B. Monitor
- C. Trust Rule
- D. Discover
- E. Block with Reset
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the Following. Which option describe the result of this configuration on a Cisco ASA firewall?
asafwl (config) #http server enable asafw1(config)#http 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.255 inside
- A. The firewall allows command-line access from 10.10.10.1
- B. The firewall allows ASDM access from a client on 10.10.10.1
- C. The management IP address of the firewall is 10.10.10.1
- D. The inside interface IP address of the firewall is 10.10.10.1
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is used the reporting feature on a WSA. Which option must they consider about the reporting capabilities?
- A. Reports can be viewed for a particular domain, user or category.
- B. Detail reports require a separate license.
- C. Reports to view system activity over a specific period of time do not exist.
- D. report must be scheduled manually.
NEW QUESTION 18
In which way are packets handled when the IPS internal zone is set to "disabled"?
- A. All packets are dropped to the external zone.
- B. All packets are dropped to the internal zone.
- C. All packets are ignored in the internal zone.
- D. All packets are sent to the default external zone.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements about Signature 1104 are true? (Choose two.)
- A. This is a custom signature.
- B. The severity level is High.
- C. This signature has triggered as indicated by the red severity icon.
- D. Produce Alert is the only action defined.
- E. This signature is enabled, but inactive, as indicated bythe/0 to that follows the signature number.
This can be seen here where signature 1004 is the 5th one down:
NEW QUESTION 20
Which command verifies that the correct CWS license key information was entered on the Cisco ASA?
- A. sh run scansafe server
- B. sh run scansafe
- C. sh run server
- D. sh run server scansafe
NEW QUESTION 21
How does a user access a Cisco Web Security Appliance for initial setup?
- A. Connect the console cable and use the terminal at 9600 baud to run the setup wizard.
- B. Connect the console cable and use the terminal at 115200 baud to run the setup wizard.
- C. Open the web browser at 192.168.42.42:8443 for the setup wizard over https.
- D. Open the web browser at 192.168.42.42:443 for the setup wizard over https.
NEW QUESTION 22
When you configure the Cisco ESA to perform blacklisting, what are two items you can disable to enhance performance? (Choose two.)
- A. spam scanning
- B. antivirus scanning
- C. APT detection
- D. rootkit detection
NEW QUESTION 23
Which feature does Acceptable Use Controls use to implement Cisco AVC?
- A. ISA
- B. Cisco Web Usage Controls
- C. Cisco WSA
- D. Cisco ESA
NEW QUESTION 24
What are the initial actions that can be performed on an incoming SMTP session by the workqueue of a Cisco Email Security Appliance?
- A. Accept, Reject, Relay, TCPRefuse
- B. LDAP Verification, Envelope Sender Verification, Bounce Verification, Alias Table Verification
- C. Recipient Access Table Verification, Host DNS Verification, Masquerading, Spam Payload Check
- D. SMTP Authentication, SBRS Verification, Sendergroup matching, DNS host verification
NEW QUESTION 25
Which command is used on the cisco firepower threat defense to send logs to cisco tac?
- A. sudo_
- B. tac
NEW QUESTION 26
An ASA with an IPS module must be configured to drop traffic matching IPS signatures and block all traffic if the module fails. Which describes the correct configuration?
- A. Inline Mode, Permit Traffic
- B. Inline Mode, Close Traffic
- C. Promiscuous Mode, Permit Traffic
- D. Promiscuous Mode, Close Traffic
NEW QUESTION 27
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-210 Questions & Answers shared by Certstest, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/300-210/ (New 481 Q&As)