Proper study guides for Up to date Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video certified begins with Cisco 300-080 preparation products which designed to deliver the Simulation 300-080 questions by making you pass the 300-080 test at your first time. Try the free 300-080 demo right now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is deployed in a head office and also provides telephony services to remote regional offices. What is a possible cause of call setup issues with phones in the regional offices?
- A. remote office firmware for phones
- B. codec mismatch in region information settings
- C. end user roles and groups
- D. physical location configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator in Cisco recently configured ILS in the network. The administrator attempted a Call to Joe’s SIP URI (JOE@cisco.com), but the call failed. The administrator collected Cisco CallManager traces using Cisco Unified Communications Manager RTMT.
What should the administrator do to solve this issue?
- A. Create a route pattern for “americas” to route out the SIP trunk that is configureDFor the remote ILS cluster.
- B. Joe’s phone is currently using the SIP protoco
- C. Change the protocol to SCCP.
- D. Use the utils dbreplication reset all command to synchronize databases between ILS clusters.
- E. Check the “MTP Required” check box on the ILS trunk.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
How many high-complexity transcoding sessions can this Cisco ISR G2 support?
- A. 21
- B. 14
- C. 60
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
Calls from Phone 1 (85541234), which is registered to Cluster A, are failing to Phone 2 (84431234), which is registered to Cluster B. The exhibit was taken from Cluster B. What are two possible root causes for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Cluster A is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster B.
- B. A translation pattern is misconfigured on Cluster B.
- C. The calling search space on the Cluster A SIP trunk is misconfigured
- D. Cluster B is missing a route pattern to reach Cluster A
- E. Incoming calling search space on the Cluster B SIP trunk is misconfigured.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
a Cisco Unified Communications Manager engineer configured CCD in two clusters. The patterns were successfully learned, however, the call attempt from the cluster 1 agent to the cluster 2 agent fails. Based on the output of this cluster 1 trace, what is the root cause of the issue?
- A. The CCD partition is missing from the CCD Requesting Service configuration
- B. The CSS is missing from the phones and line configuration
- C. The Activated Feature check in the CCD Requesting Service configuration is missing
- D. The pattern that was dialed has been added to the Blocked Learned Pattern configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
Some of yours users report issues when they are dialing extensions located in other branch offices. Sometimes the calls are set up successfully, and sometimes users experience problems during call setup. Which two reasons for the issue are true? (Choose two)
- A. Not enough bandwidth is available between the two locations and Automated Alternate Routing is disabled on this cluster.
- B. The Partition that contains the calleDExtensions is not assigned to the line or device CSS of the calling users.
- C. A firewall rule blocks traffic between the branch offices so the call setup cannot be completed.
- D. The calleDExtension is used only on a device profile for extension mobility and the user has been authenticated to a second phone in a different branch so the calls are delivered randomly to only one of his phones.
- E. The remote branch experiences WAN link outages and there is no Forward Unregistered Internal number configureDFor the remote directory number.
NEW QUESTION 7
Cisco Unified Mobile Connect has been enabled, but users are not able to switch an in-progress call from their mobile phone to their desk phone. You find out that the Resume softkey option does not appear on the desk phone after users hang up the call on their mobile phone. What do you do to resolve this issue?
- A. Issue the progress_ind progress disable command in the gateway.
- B. Issue the voice call disc-pi-off command in the gateway.
- C. Enable mobile connect on the user profile.
- D. Assign Resume softkey on the desk phone.
NEW QUESTION 8
You need to increase the maximum number of Meet-Me conference participants on Cisco Unified Communications Manager. Where do you configure this increase?
- A. System > Service Parameters > [Publisher Server] > Cisco CallManager (Active) > Clusterwide Parameters (Feature – Conference)
- B. Call Routing > Meet-Me Number/Pattern
- C. Media Resources > Conference Bridge
- D. Media Resources > Media Resource Group
- E. Device > Conference Bridge
NEW QUESTION 9
Jabber for Windows or MAC Soft Client fails to register with Cisco Unfed Communications Manager. This
excerpt is seen in the client logs.
DEBUG [0x0000700002f25000][ipcc/core/sipstack/ccsip_register.c(707)] [csf.sip-call-control][ccsip_get_exp_time_2xx]-SIPCC-SIP_REG:51/1,
ccsip_get_exp_time_2xx:Warning-Registration period received (120) minus configured timer_register_delta
(120) is less than 20 seconds.
– SIPCC-SIP_STATE:51/1, sip_reg_sm_change_state: Registration state change: SIP_REG_STATE_REGISTERING---->SIP_REG_STATE_UNREGISTERING
Which configuration item needs to be adjusted to correct this condition?
- A. Unified CM Device Assigned SIP Profile “Timer Register Delta”
- B. Unified CM Device Assigned SIP Profile “2XX Expiry Timer”
- C. Unified CM Service Parameter “Station KeepAlive Interval”
- D. “KeepAlive_Timer” parameter in jabber-config xml file
NEW QUESTION 10
Which CLI command monitors ILS replication progress?
- A. utils ils findxnode
- B. utils ils show peer info
- C. utils ils showpeerinfo
- D. utils ils lookup
NEW QUESTION 11
Two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters have recently been installed. One is in Tokyo and the other in Chicago connected by a WAN link. You have started the configuration of a SIP trunk and you are integrating the dial plans. All phones in Tokyo can call all phones in Chicago, but no phones in Chicago can
call Tokyo phones. Which two statements are possible causes? (Choose two.)
- A. The CSS of the Chicago phones does not include the partition of the route pattern to point to Tokyo.
- B. The SIP trunk in Chicago is in ACSS that is not in the partition of the Chicago phones.
- C. The Tokyo SIP trunk inbound CSS does not contain the partition of the Tokyo phones.
- D. Tokyo phones are in ACSS that is not in the partition of the route pattern to call from Tokyo to Chicago.
- E. The SIP trunk is configureDFrom Tokyo to Chicago, but not from Chicago to Tokyo.
NEW QUESTION 12
Company XYZ reports that their SAF calls are being routed through the PSTN. Which cause of the issue is true?
- A. TCP Connection Failure has occurred between the SAF Forwarder and Cisco Unified CommunicationsManager.
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Managed did not increment the service number correctly.
- C. The maximum number of learned patterns have being reached.
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager did not construct the SAF message correctly.
NEW QUESTION 13
Phone A is able to dial the directory number of Phone B and complete a Call. However, when Phone BDials the directory number of Phone A, Phone B receives a fast-busy tone. What is causing this issue?
- A. Phone A and Phone B are in different partitions.
- B. Phone BDoes not have Phone A in its partition.
- C. Phone B is not in the CSS of Phone A.
- D. Phone BDoes not have the CSS of Phone A in its partition.
- E. Phone B is not registered.
- F. Phone B has the incorrect CSS to dial Phone A.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
Assume ACentralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager topology. From the output of the show policy-map interface command, it can be seen that the voice traffic is experiencing drops. The router is
configureDFor low latency queuing and is located at the central site. Which course of action would rectify this issue?
- A. Configure a higher rate bandwidth codec on all voice calls
- B. Configure Call Admission Control to limit the maximum calls that are sent to the priority queue.
- C. Place the signaling traffic in the priority queue.
- D. split some of the excess voice traffic into other queues K avoid oversubscription of the priority queue.
NEW QUESTION 15
What does the debug output show? Refer to the exhibit.
- A. a DSP farm profile shutdown
- B. a DSP farm profile registration failure due to a TCP connection error
- C. a DSP farm profile registration failure Message due to a mismatched name
- D. that SCCP is not activated
NEW QUESTION 16
Which action can you take to prevent users from transferring external calls to external devices?
- A. Enable the Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer feature in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. Block the National route pattern.
- C. Remove the route pattern to prevent inbound calls from matching the gateway.
- D. Create a new translation pattern to block external call transfer.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which Cisco IOS command is used to display information for active connections that are controlled by the Media Gateway Control Protocol?
- A. show mgcp connection
- B. show mgcp statistics
- C. show mgcp endpoint
- D. show mgcp nas
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to Exhibit:
What type of trace file is this considered to be?
- A. sdl
- B. dbl
- C. dbnotify
- D. calllogs
- E. sdi
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer is analyzing an issue about system connection under Cisco TMS connection, where endpoints handled by TMS automatically change from reachable on LAN to behind the firewall status. Which protocol does the network engineer need to troubleshoot the network between managed device Cisco TMS?
- A. SDP
- B. XMPP
- C. FTP
- D. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 20
A remote office uses a VPN with the HQ office to register its phones for centralized management. The office has a local SIP gateway with PRI for calling and to support SRST On the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, a device pool is created For this site with media resources that are local to Cisco Unified Communications Manager A SIP trunk that requires an MTP connects to the gateway Users report voice quality issues when making and receiving calls.
How do you resolve this issue?
- A. Restart the phones at the remote office
- B. Restart the voice gateway and switch
- C. Enable QoS on the remote office
- D. Assign an MTP that is local the remote office lo the device pool that is used by the phones.
NEW QUESTION 21
After you deploy cisco Unified Commutations Manager Device Mobility in your environment, you note that phones in a remote site are failing to register. Which two actions correct the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the remote site is assigned to the device mobility group that matches its dialing pattern.
- B. Verify that the phones are attempting to register with the correct megACluster in the device pool of thecentral office.
- C. Verify that extension mobility is configured correctly for the remote site.
- D. verify that the LDAP server is configured to support device Mobility at the remote site.
- E. verify that the subnet of the remote site is configured in device mobility info.
NEW QUESTION 22
How does an IP Phone react upon initialization, if there is no CTL and ITL files present on the device?
- A. The phone downloads only the files that are signed to that device.
- B. The phone blindly trusts the next series of downloadeDFiles.
- C. The file matches the signature against the files on TFTP.
- D. The phone displays the message, Unprovisioned.
NEW QUESTION 23
Upon completion of a failover task you notice that all the CTI devices are still pointing to the backup server rather than the primary server. How should you resolve this issue?
- A. Stop the CTI Manager Service on the Secondary server so that all devices using CTI register with the primary.
- B. Stop the CTI Manager Service on the Primary server so that all devices using CTI stay registered with the primary CTI server.
- C. Restart the subscriber with the CTI Manager Service on the secondary.
- D. Do nothing and wait for the next failover assuming this will revert back to the primary CTI server.
NEW QUESTION 24
An engineer notices that some SCCP phones are not displaying the correct time, but the phones are registered and working property. Which three options should be performed in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to fix the phone time issue' (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that the device pool has the coned Date/Time Group configured.
- B. Ensure that the phone on time field on the phone configuration page is chosen.
- C. Check the CUCM OS Admin page to ensure that NTP servers are accessible.
- D. Verify that the Date/Time Group has the correct phone NTP reference configured.
- E. Check the phone NTP Reference configuration for configured server.
- F. Verify that the Date/Time group has the correct time zone configured.
NEW QUESTION 25
Refer to the exhibit.
ACustomer has two Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters (NY and CAL). The customer recently tried to enable intercluster communication between these clusters. When NY users call CAL, they get a
fast-busy tone. A network administrator collects Cisco CallManager traces and sees the displayed SIP message coming from the remote Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CAL cluster). What is a likely reason for this?
- A. Cisco CallManager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- B. The SIP service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- C. The SIP trunk on the CAL cluster is configured incorrectly.
- D. Cisco CTI Manager service is shut down on the CAL cluster.
- E. The remote Cisco IP phone is not registered.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which four performance counters are available when monitoring a Cisco MTP device using the Cisco Unified Communications Manager RTMT? (Choose four.)
- A. Resource Total
- B. Resource Available
- C. Out of Resources
- D. Resource Idle
- E. Resource Active
- F. MTP Streams Active
- G. MTP Connection Lost
- H. MTP Instances Active
NEW QUESTION 27
To achieve 720p (HD) quality at 30 frames per second on an endpoint that is running TC software, what is the minimum configured call rate?
- A. 512 kbps
- B. 1152 kbps
- C. 768 kbps
- D. 2560 kbps
NEW QUESTION 28
A system administrator receives a help ticket stating that users at a remote office are unable make three-way calls What should the administrator do in the cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration to troubleshoot the issue?
- A. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is added to the correct region for that office.
- B. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is added to the correct Media Resource Group for that office.
- C. Check the media resources for a registered Media Termination point anDEnsure that it is assigned to a location for that office.
- D. Check the media resources for a registered conference bridge anDEnsure that it is assigned to the right Media Resource Group for that office.
NEW QUESTION 29
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-080 dumps in VCE and PDF From prep-labs.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/300-080/ (New 283 Q&As Version)