We provide real 300-075 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-075 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-075 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-075 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-075 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three commands are necessary to override the default CoS to DSCP mapping on interface
Fastethernet0/1? (Choose three.)
- A. mls qos map cos-dscp 0 10 18 26 34 46 48 56
- B. mls qos map dscp-cos 8 10 to 2
- C. mls qos
- D. interface Fastethernet0/1 mls qos trust cos
- E. interface Fastethernet0/1 mls qos cos 1
- F. interface Fastethernet0/2mls qos cos 1
NEW QUESTION 2
In the event that the central CUCM is unreachable, how will an endpoint identify which IP address to
connect to for registration and call processing?
- A. DHCP Option 150
- B. SRST Reference
- C. SRST router fallback config
- D. Cisco Discovery Protocol
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to verify if the Media Gateway Control Protocol gateway is enabled and active. Which command should you use for this purpose?
- A. show running-config
- B. show fallback-mgcp
- C. show gateway
- D. show ccm-manager fallback-mgcp
- E. show running-config gateway
- F. show fallback-mgcp ccm-manager
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about Cisco Unified Communications Manager Extension Mobility are true? (Choose two.)
- A. After an autogenerated device profile is created, you can associate it with one or more users.
- B. An autogenerated device profiles can be loaded on a device at the same time as a user profile.
- C. A device can adopt a user profile even when no user is logged in.
- D. A device profile has most of the same attributes as a physical device.
- E. Devices can be configured to allow more than one user to be logged in at the same time.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter 0
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/uc8x/dialplan.html#wp1153 166
NEW QUESTION 5
Which configuration can you add to Mobile Connect to explicitly allow or block calls to remote
destinations based on the caller ID of the caller?
- A. access list
- B. route filter
- C. external call control
- D. call anchoring
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is configuring Global Dial Plan Replication and wants to prevent the local cluster from routing the Vice President number 5555555555 to the remote cluster. Which action accomplishes this task?
- A. Create a block route pattern.
- B. Create a block learned pattern.
- C. Create a block transformation pattern.
- D. Create a block translation pattern.
NEW QUESTION 7
There are two call control systems in this item.
The Cisco UCM is controlling the DX650, the Cisco Jabber for Windows Client, and the 9971 Video IP Phone.
The Cisco VCS and TMS control the Cisco TelePresence MCU, and the Cisco Jabber TelePresence for Windows.
After adding SRST functionality the SRST does not work. After reviewing the exhibits, which of the
following reasons could be causing this failure?
- A. Device Pool cannot be default.
- B. The Cisco UCM is pointing to the wrong IPv4 address of the BR router.
- C. The router does not support SRST.
- D. The SRST enabled router is not configured correctly.
NEW QUESTION 8
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager, where do you configure the default bit rate for audio and video devices?
- A. Enterprise Parameters
- B. Region under Region Information
- C. Cisco CallManager service under Service Parameter Configuration
- D. Enterprise Phone Configuration
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
An engineer receives a ticket to troubleshoot a one-way audio issue with these symptoms:
User A can hear user and vice vers a.
User A can hear user C, however user cannot hear user A. User can heat user C, however user cannot hear user .
Which two properties are the most likely reasons for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. The Cisco EX60 default gateway of user is missing from the network configuration.
- B. The NAT device is allowing only RTP/RTCP ports from the internal network to the DMZ.
- C. The Cisco EX60 of user is not responding to requests coming from the TMS server.
- D. The Cisco VCS Expressway is not responding to the SIP INVITE coming from the Cisco VCS Control.
- E. The router does not have a route back from the DMZ to the internal network.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two options are valid service parameter settings that are used to set up proper video QoS
behavior across the Cisco Unified Communications Manager infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. DSCP for Video Calls when RSVP Fails
- B. Default Intraregion Min Video Call Bit Rate (Includes Audio)
- C. Default Interregion Max Video Call Bit Rate (Includes Audio)
- D. DSCP for Video Signaling
- E. DSCP for Video Signaling when RSVP Fails
NEW QUESTION 11
The network administrator has been investigating bandwidth issues between the central office and
remote sites where location-based CAC is implemented. What does the Cisco Unified Communications Manager "LocationOutOfResources" counter indicate?
- A. This counter represents the total number of times that a call on a particular Cisco Unified Communications Manager through the location failed due to lack of bandwidth.
- B. This counter represents the total number of times that a call through locations failed due to the lack of bandwidth.
- C. This counter represents the total number of failed video-stream requests (most likely due to lack of bandwidth) in the location where the person who initiated the video conference resides.
- D. This counter represents the total number of times since the last restart of the Cisco IP Voice Streaming Application that a Cisco Unified Communications Manager connection was lost.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three items must you configure to enable SAF Call Control Discovery? (Choose three.)
- A. a calling search space
- B. hosted DN patterns
- C. translation patterns
- D. route patterns
- E. the SIP or H.323 trunk
- F. hosted DN groups
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_2/ccmfeat/fsgd- 802cm/fscallcontroldiscovery.pdf
NEW QUESTION 13
An engineer must ensure that Expressway-E listens and only its legit sender of such traffic is Expressway-C. Which port must be opened to accomplish this task?
- A. 2000
- B. 2111
- C. 222
- D. 233
NEW QUESTION 14
Where are DSCP values applied to video traffic?
- A. DSCP can be set only on the video endpoint itself to ensure that the correct value is sent
- B. DSCP is configured under service parameters in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and in the Expressways
- C. DSCP can be configured only in the network with QoS policies
- D. The endpoint overrides the DSCP values configured anywhere else
- E. DSCP is configured in the device configuration section of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and in the Expressways
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three tests can you perform to verify redundancy in the customer environment? (Choose
- A. Verify that Cisco Unified IP phones running SCCP go into SRST mode when the WAN connection is disconnected.
- B. Verify that all phones are registered to a second subscriber server.
- C. Verify that SCCP fallback is configured in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- D. Verify that HSRP is active on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager subscriber servers.
- E. Verify that media resources fail over to a secondary subscriber server when the publisher fails.
- F. Verify that the H.323 redundant connection is active.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true when considering a Cisco VoIP environment for regional configuration?
- A. G.711 requires 128K of bandwidth per call.
- B. G.729 requires 24K of bandwidth per call.
- C. The default codec does not matter if you have defined a hardware MTP in your Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment.
- D. To deploy a Cisco H.323 gatekeeper, you must configure MTP resources on the gatekeeper and only use G.711 between regions.
NEW QUESTION 17
A voicemail product that supports only the G.711 codec is installed in headquarters. Which action
allows branch Cisco IP phones to function with voicemail while using only the G.729 codec over the WAN link to headquarters?
- A. Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager regions.
- B. Configure transcoding within Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. Configure transcoding resources in Cisco IOS and assign to the MRGL of Cisco IP phones.
- D. Configure transcoder resources in the branch Cisco IP phones.
NEW QUESTION 18
For which two reasons should you mark AF41 as the audio and video channels of a video call?
- A. to allow high-definition quality calls over low-speed links
- B. to give video calls a higher priority than AF41 in the QoS policy
- C. to provide separate classes for audio-only calls and video calls
- D. to prioritize video over other high-priority traffic classes
- E. to preserve lip synchronization between the audio and video channels
NEW QUESTION 19
A user reports that when using desk phone A at the office HQ a call can be extended to a cell phone,
but when the desk phone B is used at another office branch, the call cannot be executed. Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration item causes this issue?
- A. Extension Mobility
- B. Device Mobility
- C. Mobility soft key
- D. Physical Location
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two features are part of Cisco Unified Mobility? (Choose Two)
- A. Mobile Voice Access
- B. Device Mobility
- C. Enterprise Feature Access
- D. Shared line
- E. Extension Mobility Cross Cluster
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two options are dial plan elements that Global Dial Plan Replication allows independent clusters to share with each other using the Intercluster Lookup service?
- A. enterprise alternate numbers
- B. voicemail profites
- C. +W.164 alternate numbers
- D. external phone number masks
- E. actual directory numbers
NEW QUESTION 22
A voice engineer is enabling video capabilities between H.323 and SIP endpoints. Which component
allows for standardized caller addresses between the endpoints?
- A. search rules
- B. SIP route pattern
- C. policy service
- D. transform
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0 0
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two results occur in SRST mode if the pickup commands is configured under the call manager
fallback section of a router?
- A. The GPickUp soft key in on all SRST phones.
- B. The PickUp soft key is on all SRST phones.
- C. Calls ringing an unassigned directory number are forwarded to the auto attendant
- D. Calls coming into one directory number can be picked up from another directory number
- E. Calls coming into a Cisco Unified Communications Manager registered phone can be picked up by a SRST phone.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which situation requires TCP port 443 to be open for packets that are sourced from the Internet with
a destination in the corporate DMZ?
- A. when video endpoints that reside on the Internet require administrative access to the Cisco Expressway Edge
- B. when you require encrypted calls to endpoints on your corporate LAN
- C. when you want to enable calls to web applications by using HTTP
- D. when you require administrative access to the Cisco Expressway Edge from the Internet
NEW QUESTION 25
The Cisco Unified Communications system of a company has five types of devices:
•Cisco Jabber Desktop
Which two types of devices are affected when an engineer changes the DSCP for TelePresence Calls parameter? (Choose two.)
- A. DX-650
- B. Cisco Jabber Desktop
- C. CP-7965
- D. EX-80
- E. MX-200
NEW QUESTION 26
Company X has deployed a VCS Control with a local zone and a traversal client zone. To facilitate external calls, VCS Expressway is deployed and traversal server zone is set up there. Video endpoints inside Company X have registered, but are unable to receive calls from outside endpoints. Which option could be the cause of this issue?
- A. The traversal zone on the VCS Control does not have a search rule configured.
- B. The access control list on the VCS Control must be updated with the IP for the external users.
- C. When a traversal zone is set up on VCS Control only outbound calls are possible.
- D. The local zone on the VCS Control does not have a search rule configured.
NEW QUESTION 27
When configuring a secure SIP trunk to which Cisco Unified Communications Manager trust store
must you upload the Cisco VCS certificate?
- A. CallManager-trust
- B. ipsec-trust
- C. tomcat-trust
- D. TVS-trust
NEW QUESTION 28
Which functionality does ILS use to link all hub clusters in an ILS network?
- A. Fullmesh
- B. Automesh
- C. ILS updates
- D. multicast
NEW QUESTION 29
Which two options are requirements for hardware MTP on Cisco IOS routers? (Choose two.)
- A. the same audio codec on both legs of the call
- B. an FXO card
- C. a binding IP address
- D. a hardware transcoder
- E. DSP resources
- F. a T1 card
NEW QUESTION 30
In a distributed call processing network with locations-based CAC, calls are routed to and from
intercluster trunks. Which trunk type is implemented in this network?
- A. intercluster trunk with gatekeeper control
- B. intercluster trunk without gatekeeper control
- C. SIP trunk
- D. h225 trunk
NEW QUESTION 31
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-075 dumps! All 300-075 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-075-exam-dumps.html (269 New Questions)