It is more faster and easier to pass the Cisco 200-355 exam by using High value Cisco Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Improve 200-355 Exam and find the same core area 200-355 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three options relate to event-driven RRM? (Choose three.)
- A. any 802.11n AP models
- B. specific AP models
- C. minimum of AP and WLC
- D. minimum of AP, WLC, and WCS
- E. minimum of AP, WLC, WCS, and MSE
- F. configurable in WLC at 802.11b/g/n > RRM > TPC
- G. configurable in WLC at 802.11b/g/n > RRM > DCA
NEW QUESTION 2
Drag and drop the security option from the left onto the correct WLC WLAN security mechanism on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 3
The EolP tunnel between anchor and foreign controllers is not functioning. Which two ports and protocols must be open to enable the tunnel to form? (Choose two)
- A. UDP port 1646
- B. IP 97
- C. UDP port 5247
- D. UDP port 16666
- E. UDP port 5246
NEW QUESTION 4
Following a WLC upgrade you want to check what version of code the access point is running. Where can you find this information?
- A. CLI > show sysinfo
- B. GUI > Monitor > Software Version
- C. CLI > show running configuration
- D. GUI > Wireless > Access point > General
NEW QUESTION 5
Which colour and status of the LED indicate that at least one client is connected to a Cisco 2702 series access point?
- A. solid green
- B. blinking blue
- C. solid red
- D. solid blue
NEW QUESTION 6
Which key is established using the four-way handshake during the WPA authentication process?
- A. Pairwise Master Key
- B. Pairwise Multiple Key
- C. Pairwise Session Key
- D. Pairwise Transient Key
- E. Pairwise Transverse Key
NEW QUESTION 7
You are testing a new autonomous Cisco Aironet 1260 AP that has booted for the first time on the existing corporate network, which includes voice, data, and location services.
How do you reach the GUI of the AP?
- A. HTTP to 10.0.0.1.
- B. HTTP to 192.168.1.1.
- C. HTTP to the DHCP address.
- D. HTTPS to 10.0.0.1.
- E. HTTPS to the 192.168.1.1.
- F. HTTPS to the DHCP address.
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit. In WCS, what Monitor submenu would provide the table shown?
- A. Clients
- B. Access Points
- C. Controllers
- D. Security
- E. Alarms
NEW QUESTION 9
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
Which IEEE 802.11n client feature can combine the signal from multiple antennas and radio chains to improve SNR?
- A. channel aggregation
- B. spatial multiplexing
- C. MAC layer efficiency
- D. TxBF
- E. MRC
- F. MCS
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements about the status of the respective AP on a Cisco WCS version 7.0 map does this icon represent? (Choose two.)
- A. The 802.11a/n radio is administratively disabled.
- B. The 802.11a/n radio has a minor fault.
- C. The 802.11a/n radio has a major fault.
- D. The 802.11b/g/n radio is administratively disabled.
- E. The 802.11b/g/n radio has a minor fault.
- F. The 802.11b/g/n radio has a major fault.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the purpose of the Log Analysis tab on the Client Troubleshooting page in Cisco WCS?
- A. After you click start, the tab shows debug information for the client that is trying to re-associate.
- B. The tab searches the logs for similar problems of other clients and generates a report.
- C. The tab generates a report from historical logs for the client that is having problems.
- D. The tab shows logs from the past hour for the client that is having problems.
NEW QUESTION 13
A WLAN deployment uses a combination of Cisco Aironet 1260 APs and multiple Cisco 5500 Wireless LAN Controllers to provide wireless LAN access to end-users. The network administrator has decided to use DHCP Option 43 to enable the APs to discover the wireless LAN controllers.
When configuring the DHCP scope, which format should be used for the Cisco WLC addresses?
- A. a comma-separated ASCII string of Cisco WLC AP-manager addresses
- B. a comma-separated ASCII string of Cisco WLC management addresses
- C. a comma-separated ASCII string of Cisco WLC virtual IP addresses
- D. a hexadecimal string of Cisco WLC AP-manager addresses
- E. a hexadecimal string of Cisco WLC management addresses
- F. a hexadecimal string of Cisco WLC virtual IP addresses
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the maximum number of lightweight APs that can be supported from a single Cisco WCS Navigator management console with Cisco WCS and Cisco WLC running version 7.0 code?
- A. 10,000
- B. 20,000
- C. 25,000
- D. 30,000
- E. 60,000
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer is using a predictive survey tool to estimate placement of APs in a carpeted office space. Most interior walls should be assigned which attenuation value?
- A. 2 dB
- B. 3 dB
- C. 4 dB
- D. 5 dB
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two wireless configuration utilities for Apple Mac computers? (Choose two.)
- A. AirPort
- B. AirPort Extreme
- C. AirManager
- D. AirManager Supreme
- E. AirAssistant Ultimate
NEW QUESTION 17
A wireless bridge is being installed near an airport. An organization informs the city council about complying with max power levels that could be used and settings on any 5GHz channels used that might interfere with the airport radar. What organization is this?
- A. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- B. Internet Engineering Task Force
- C. Federal Communications Commission
- D. Wireless Fidelity Alliance
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the exhibit. A customer is determining whether a Windows 7 laptop is operating on the correct IEEE 802.11 standard. Which standard is being used by the laptop in the exhibit?
- A. 802.11b
- B. 802.11g
- C. 802.11n
- D. 802.11p
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer wants to deploy Cisco Cloud Wireless architecture with 802.11ac capabilities. Which access points would meet the customers’ requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco 3700 Access Points
- B. Cisco MR34 Access Points
- C. Cisco MR18 Access Points
- D. Cisco 3600 Access Points
- E. Cisco MR72 Access Points
- F. Cisco 1570 Access Points
- G. Cisco MR26 Access Points
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer is troubleshooting why wireless clients have not been able to connect to the network. Where would an engineer verify the total number of excluded clients in the last day?
- A. Security > Miscellaneous
- B. Security > Rogues
- C. Alarms
- D. Events
- E. Clients > Troubleshoot
- F. Access Points
NEW QUESTION 21
When using Cisco WCS version 7.0, which two features are available for the client troubleshooting tool when a Cisco Compatible Extensions v5 wireless client gets connected? (Choose two.)
- A. Request CleanAir reports from the client
- B. Send text messages to the client
- C. Aggregated Cisco ACS authentication client information
- D. Request the client to ping the DHCP-supplied IP gateway
- E. Display a summary of client event history
NEW QUESTION 22
Which CAPWAP AP management access method is available as the default setting?
- A. The console pod and SSH
- B. Only the console port
- C. SSH only
- D. The console port, SSH and HTTPs
NEW QUESTION 23
When using a Cisco WLC version 7.0 with a default configuration, how is a remote management HTTPS access connection secured?
- A. The Cisco WLC uses a pre-shared key to authenticate the user, which limits the number of potential users that can access the controller.
- B. The Cisco WLC generates its own local web administration SSL certificate and automatically applies it to the GUI.
- C. The Cisco WLC uses a CA certificate for SSL access.
- D. The Cisco WLC uses HTTPS to secure the HTTP session via a preconfigured password that generates a certificate for each session.
NEW QUESTION 24
During a wireless site survey, the signal strength drops significantly when outside of the room containing the access point. The building is made of wood and drywall. This is an example of which wireless anomaly?
- A. absorption
- B. refraction
- C. fading
- D. multipath
- E. reflection
NEW QUESTION 25
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two access point modes support infrastructure MFP? (Choose two.)
- A. sniffer
- B. rogue detector
- C. bridge
- D. local
- E. FlexConnect
NEW QUESTION 27
Refer to the exhibit.
Which administrator role applies when the user logs into the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller?
- A. ReadOnly
- B. ReadWrite
- C. LobbyAdmin
- D. LocalAdmin
NEW QUESTION 28
Which two destinations can Cisco WCS administrators specify for a scheduled report? (Choose two.)
- A. a file on the Cisco WCS
- B. a specified email address
- C. a specified World Wide Web server
- D. a TFTP server
NEW QUESTION 29
When a client associates to ExamSSlD, which network address will be assigned?
- A. The IP address assigned will be based on the AP network assignment of 10.10.10.0.
- B. The IP address assigned will be based on the AP network assignment of 172.16.23.0.
- C. The IP address will be assigned in a round-robin format based on the 172.16.12.0, 172.16.23.0,192.168.14.0 address pools.
- D. The IP address will be assigned in a round-robin format based on the 172.16.12.0, 192.168.14.0,192.168.25.0 pools.
- E. The IP address will be assigned in a round-robin format based on the 172.16.12.0, 172.16.23.0,192.168.14.0,192.168.25.0 pools.
NEW QUESTION 30
You are designing a wireless network in a medical facility. Which three areas are bad locations in which to install a wireless access point? (Choose three.)
- A. in front of the elevators doors
- B. in the hallways
- C. next to the electrical room
- D. inside offices
- E. near medical imaging devices
- F. in the lobby
NEW QUESTION 31
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-355 Questions & Answers shared by Certstest, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/200-355/ (New 508 Q&As)