we provide Vivid Oracle 1z0-1006 real exam which are the best for clearing 1z0-1006 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Financials Cloud : Receivables Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-1006 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-1006 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-1006 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
If the Contract Identification Rules that you defined for your customer did not group the source data into customer contracts as expected, how would you resolve the issue?
- A. Delete the performance obligations from the relevant contracts through the Manage Customer Contracts UI.
- B. Delete the source data that was imported into Revenue Management and import new source data.
- C. Run the Discard Customer Contracts program for the relevant contracts and run the Identify Customer contracts program again.
- D. Run the Discard Customer Contracts program for the relevant contracts, define a new, higher-priority Contract Identification Rule, and run the Identify Customer Contracts program again.
- E. Delete Contracts from the Manage Customer Contracts U
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer wants to retrieve values for the Line of Business segment based on Customer Class for the Revenue account.
Which option would you use to achieve this with the help of the Subledger Accounting solution?
- A. Mapping Set
- B. Supporting References
- C. Transaction References
- D. Description Rule
NEW QUESTION 3
To determine the best approach to converting a client’s data, you must know which setup is set-enabled and can be shared.
Identify three set-enabled setups in Receivables. (Choose three.)
- A. Collectors
- B. Standard Memo Lines
- C. Revenue Types
- D. Receivable Specialists
- E. Revenue Contingencies
NEW QUESTION 4
In which two ways would you configure Satisfaction Method (SM) and Satisfaction Measurement Model (SMM) in Revenue Management to recognize revenue for performance obligations over time? (Choose two.)
- A. by setting SM to "Requires Complete" and SMM to "Period"
- B. by setting SM to "Allow Partial" and SMM to "Percent"
- C. by setting SM to "Allow Partial" and SMM to "Period"
- D. by setting SM to "Requires Complete" and SMM to "Quantity"
- E. by setting SM to "Requires Complete" and SMM to "Percent"
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two are rules applicable to issue of refunds? (Choose two.)
- A. You cannot refund more than either the original receipt amount or the remaining unapplied amount.
- B. You can refund receipts that were either remitted or cleared.
- C. You can issue a credit card refund to a customer who has made a cash payment.
- D. You can refund receipts that are factore
NEW QUESTION 6
Where is the summary delinquency data displayed on the Collections Dashboard?
- A. Activity tab
- B. Correspondence tab
- C. Profile tab
- D. Aging tab
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the Billing Manager and you are responsible for reviewing adjustments and approving them.
Which two tabs are available in the Adjustments Overview Region on the Billing Work Area page? (Choose two.)
- A. Pending My Research
- B. Pending Approval From Managers
- C. Pending Approval
- D. Pending My Approval
- E. Approved
NEW QUESTION 8
You created a bills receivable that is factored with recourse and applied a wrong receipt to the short-term debt before the bill maturity date plus the risk elimination days.
Which actions are true? (Choose two.)
- A. If the bills receivable is recalled before the maturity date, the status of the bills receivable is updated to Protested.
- B. If the bills receivable is recalled after the maturity date, the status of the bills receivable is updated to Hold.
- C. If the bills receivable is recalled after the maturity date, the status of the bills receivable is updated to Recall.
- D. If the bills receivable is recalled before the maturity date, the status of the bills receivable is updated to Pending Remittance.
- E. If the bills receivable is recalled after the maturity date, the status of the bills receivable is updated to Unpaid.
NEW QUESTION 9
What are the two locations where the system can look for Receipt Match By Value when Receivables applies customer payments automatically for manually created receipts? (Choose two.)
- A. Receipt Method
- B. AutoMatch Rule
- C. Customer
- D. System Options
NEW QUESTION 10
The Billing Manager has navigated to the Billing work area to complete a transaction. The Incomplete Transactions Overview Region on the Billing Work Area page has a drilldown option through a column to complete the transaction.
Identify the column.
- A. Transaction Class
- B. Transaction Number
- C. Transaction Source
- D. Transaction Date
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer has a state tax of 20% and a city tax of 10% as non-inclusive tax rates that are applicable on a transaction line. Your invoice has two lines: Line1 with $600 USD and Line2 with
What will be the resulting tax and invoice amounts for your tax invoice?
- A. state tax of $166.67 USD for the invoice, city tax of $16.67 USD, and an invoice total of $1,184.34 USD.
- B. state tax of $166.67 USD for the invoice, city tax of $91.11 USD, and an invoice total of $1,257.78 USD.
- C. state tax of $166.67 USD for the invoice, city tax of $91.11 USD, and an invoice total of $1,000 USD.
- D. state tax of $200 USD for the invoice, city tax of $10 USD, and an invoice total of $1,210 USD.
- E. state tax of $200 USD for the invoice, city tax of $100 USD, and an invoice total of $1,300 USD.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is true about AutoAccounting?
- A. AutoAccounting is set up at the Legal Entity level.
- B. If AutoAccounting cannot determine all the accounting flexfield segments, it derives what it can and displays an incomplete accounting flexfield.
- C. AutoAccounting is used to determine the default General Ledger accounts only for transactions that you import by using AutoInvoice.
- D. You cannot override the default General Ledger accounts thatAutoAccounting create
NEW QUESTION 13
To meet the business needs of most organizations, “Common Set” is seeded InFusion for all set-enabled objects with the exception of ________.
- A. AutoMatch Rule Sets
- B. AutoCash Rules
- C. Revenue Scheduling Rules
- D. Customer Site
- E. Aging Methods
NEW QUESTION 14
What do you need to total in order to find the total transaction price for a customer contract that is calculated by Revenue Management?
- A. the extended SSP amounts for all performance obligations in the customer contract
- B. the SSP amounts for all performance obligations in the customer contract
- C. the selling price for all performance obligations in the customer contract
- D. the allocated amount for all performance obligations in the customer contract
- E. the billing amount for all performance obligations in the customer contract
NEW QUESTION 15
You have created a sales invoice for $900 USD with an item line of $750 USD and a tax rate of 20%. The customer has made a payment of $500 USD and you are required to process the cash application to apply the $500 USD to the item line and $0 USD to tax.
How would you achieve this?
- A. Set the credit classification revenue recognition policy to look for Line First and Tax Later.
- B. Create a Memo Line or receivable activity to have the check box selected for Apply Item Line First.
- C. Set Application Rule Set to Line First--Tax After at the transaction type level and/or a default value at system options.
- D. Set Application Rule Set to Line First--Tax After at the transaction source level and/or a default value at the receipt method.
- E. Set the payment terms revenue recognition policy to look for Line First and Tax Late
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about Balance Forward Billing?
- A. Balance Forward Bills must be enabled at each bill-to-site level.
- B. Balance Forward Bills can be created for a future date.
- C. Transactions included on a Balance Forward Bill can be updated.
- D. The Balance Forward Bill of a previous cycle need not be generated as Final to generate the Balance Forward Bill of the current cycle.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your client's legacy system uses a hierarchical parent/child relationship to organize customer information because a single customer may have more than one bank account or payment method.
Does this prevent you from using the Oracle Fusion Trading Community Model Data Import program?
- A. The program allows the use of parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies, but it requires multiple Customer Master records for each customer within the hierarchy.
- B. The program allows table hierarchies for customer bank accounts, but not for other customer information.
- C. No; the program contains parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies to represent the hierarchy of data in the customer information.
- D. Yes; the program specifically prohibits parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies to represent the hierarchy of data in the customer information.
- E. The use of parent, child, and grandchild table hierarchies is allowed only in Accounts Payable, not Accounts Receivable.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which transactions are included when transactions of specified customers are selected in the Create Balance Forward Billing Program?
- A. transactions that have the Print Option set to Do Not Print
- B. transactions that have the selected payment terms
- C. transactions have a Bill Type of Imported
- D. transactions that were included in a previous Balance Forward Bill
NEW QUESTION 19
Your Customer Upload Batch with an error and you identify the error as being due to an incorrect Payment Method.
How will you correct the error?
- A. by using the Customer Import Interface work area
- B. by using the correct Customer Payment Method spreadsheet
- C. by using the correct Customer Data spreadsheet
- D. by importing the correct data by using a new spreadsheet upload
NEW QUESTION 20
In the customer hierarchy of Customer Corporation, Customer Worldwide is the parent company of Customer USA and Customer Japan. Customer West is a subsidiary of Customer USA. Which three statements are true if the Customer Corporation hierarchy is assigned to a Pay Below Paying relationship? (Choose three.)
- A. Customer USA can pay for Customer Worldwide, Customer West, and its own transactions.
- B. Customer Japan can pay its own transactions.
- C. Customer USA can pay for Customer West and its own transactions.
- D. Customer Japan can pay for Customer West, Customer USA, and its own transactions.
- E. Customer Worldwide can pay for Customer USA, Customer Japan, Customer West, and its own transactions.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your customer has three business units. The customer wants to share customer account addresses across these business units.
Which reference data set can be used to achieve this?
- A. Create a new reference data set for account addresses and assign it to the business units.
- B. Assign a COMMON reference data set to the business units, which share the account addresses.
- C. Assign an enterprise reference data set to the business units, which share the account addresses.
- D. Create a separate reference data set for each business unit and assign it to each uni
NEW QUESTION 22
If a receipt cannot be automatically matched or transaction information is not available, Receivables can use the AutoCash rule set.
In which three places is the rule set found? (Choose three.)
- A. System Options
- B. Receipt Class
- C. Customer Site
- D. Receipt Method
- E. Customer Account
NEW QUESTION 23
Which role provides access to Receivables – Revenue Adjustments Real Time OTBI Subject area?
- A. Revenue Manager
- B. Accounts Receivable Manager
- C. Accounts Receivable Specialist
- D. Billing Specialist
NEW QUESTION 24
A customer calls the Accounts Receivables department and asks for the balance of all invoices that are due in the next 30 days. The customer also has a question about a specific invoice line. As a Billing Specialist, which action would you take?
- A. Search for the information in the Review Customer Account Details user interface.
- B. Apply, reverse, or process the receipt.
- C. Create an open debit memo.
- D. Search for open invoices on the Manage Transaction search pag
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1006 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com 1z0-1006 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1z0-1006/ (80 Q&As Dumps)